Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

INDI DO YOU WANT THE BUNNY RABBIT I HAVE ASKED YOU LIKE 4 TIMES DO YOU WANT TO RP IT AND NAME IT???

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Ummm, just Saira is fine. *hides*
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(oh ok well rainer didnt tell me if she wanted it so ill have the bunny)

"Hello, im Pepper.I was hoping along the trail and all of a sudden I heard a loud snap I couldnt move so I couldnt use my magical powers but I managed to stay alive yuppers!"

(alright I think I might be done for the story for awhhlie unless you guys start posting here more because I feel lonely) :(

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Well were playing tag are you hurt or would you like to play?"Scourage wated her to play."My leg Is hurt but I can manage."Really pepper was hurt to were it killed her to walk."Tabby closed her eyes and said some magical words.....1 ......2 .....3........and Pepper started chasing Scourage around!!"Yay my leg dosnt hurt any more!!Hurray hurray!"Pepper was so happy she jumped up into the air and flew so high then just dropped....................................................(she was falling through the air)........................................WOOSH!!!! As soon as she was a foot from the ground she slowed and landed safley

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

When pepper looked around there was no one there ....."Oh yeah............we're playing tag."pepper started looking for them.