Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Kovu looked around curiously at the spot that had been disrupted and followed it to a barn to find another spot just likethe first. someone had been playing tag. the little dragon sniffed the air and wondered what creatures had been playing together so recently. his guardian had warned him not to go too far but he thought it would be safe to make a few friends. opening his emerald spotted wings the sapphire dragonlet yawned and lay down next to a warm bale of hay hoping that the others would come back soon. he sent a quick image of where he was to his guardian and then fell asleep.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc|

hey, is this inside of whatever rules y'all might have?

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(yea if it isnt thats ok you can delete it and now that I have a serian I can rp her YAY.Songhue im typing it might be a while because im thinking and typing )

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

take your time, i want to read whatever it is you rp as. and i just meant the whole dragonlet thing, i hope it's okay :)

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

That morning Tabby went outside and looked at the barn on the left side of the house and noticed somthing by a pile of hay and went to go inspect what it was....."No maybe I should get the others first."when tabby went to get her friends she found scourage was braiding Saira and pepper was no where to be found."Hey you guys!Where's Pepper?"Tabby was scared that somthing might have happend."Oh he said his mom wanted him to stay home for a few days."Scourage remembered everything."Well hey guys there is a dragon by the left barn at my house come with me im scared that if we make him angry he'll light up my barn like a torch."Tabby really just said that so theyd tag along.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Kovu woke up to many little creatures gathered around him and looking rather pale. he remembered his guardian's reasoning for not wandering too far, not that many creatures had seen a real dragon. he gave a shy little grin showing small teeth that seemed to be made of clear crystal filled with swirling storm clouds. his emerald eyes were bright and cheerful at the thought of making osme new friends and then a horse fly bit the tip of his wing. "ow!" the others jumped and then they were laughing as he rolled over and over to get rid of the itching. he looked like a pupply doing tricks for scraps. the noise woke the horses and he quickly rolled away from the entrance squeaking something about pesky biting flies.