Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Oh no they got someone Ill go and see what it is."Tabby transported to where the ingured animal was....It was already dead oh poor little rabbit."look im sorry I didnt make it in time but this is the least I could do Taby dug a deep hole and slowly lowered it into the hole and covred it up.Tabby waited until the men got to where she was........"Hello did you know its ILLEGAL to hunt in sionayra?""

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Tabby said some magical words and the men flew like three feet above the ground and theirmouths were zipped their hands and feet were tied together and she transported them to the police office and she went with em."Ahem I gust caught theese two men hunting rabbits and if I didnt know better thats illegal and what else they killed a rabbit.So I think they should be locked up !"Tabby transported to the barn and told her friends every thing she did.
Last edited by crystal on Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

All the friends played in the barn then went to visit the horses in the stable.Neopolitan spotted Saira."Oh hello mama!!."Neopolitan was in love with her."Neopolitan where are your manners??Im gonna tell Captain hell know what to do with you!"Star bit his neck a- had as she could.Star hated guts she hated everything about Neopolitan he was so rude to female horses and he was scared of her mate Captain she was hopeing to become pregnant soon.Star walked outside and found Capitain in the pasture."Baby Neopolitan is doing it again but this time its toa guest a friend to tabby its a horse with wings though never seen anything like it in mylife before but still.."she thought it had wngs or maybe she was just seeing things."Thats it im moveing him to the stable with all the males in it that way he has nothing to say!"Captain was sick and tired of neopolitan being so rude even thoug he got in troble every time for it.After everthing was finished The friends went outside and played tag....then when it was dark they slit up and went to their own home.When Tabby got home she foun that Crystal wasnt on the computer she was in her room with a friend ofer and they were doing girly stuff so Tabby just hopped up onher comfey spot on her bed and went to sleep.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(ok songhue you can make your own character if you want or you can take pepper the rabbit because I kindatook over Saira until she types here again.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc|

i think i'll just creat, let me read real fast...
Last edited by Songhue on Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(okee dokee)