The End Battle

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

The End Battle

Post by Songhue »

hey see if y'all like this or not. :stress:
Last edited by Songhue on Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sekyra sighed sadly as she looked out over her home. it used to be so beautiful. those blasted [i]grack-nu![/i] why did they have to ruin everything? the drop off gaped below her, threatening to engulf all that came near. she wasn't scared though-why would she be? Sekyra was a shadow shifter. the ignorant trouble-makers had called her a changeling but that didn't mean anything. they knew nothing of life and it's gifts.

[i]and so much work into keeping this home safe.[/i] with a heavy heart the creature sighed and turned her slinder back on all that she had once known. [i]i must find a new home,[/i] she thought. [i]i must find[b]Sheganu.[/b][i/][i]the future of my kind is in question. i must find a safe place for my young to grow[i/]

Sekyra would not have such worris soon. she went to the place she had last seen her mate, only to find that he had fallen. it had not been a fair fight! they were tired and weakend from running for so long. Ronaku should not have to pay!!

more later if you like it ;)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

can y'all maybe say something when you read this? :???:

i must find the great lord, Sekyra thought. surely he could help. Nico had made an entire realm for the protection of the shadow shifters. he'd gathered everyone he could in a very short time before closing off the openess of their home. now few ever found thier way. but Sekyra had lead the front against the abominations from the start. they were mutations made from the wastes that were dumped into the darkness of space. eventually these wastes had found their way to the fields of workers. already superstitious, the Koren people grew worse after the mutations. they started blaming the shadow shifters for cursing them. soon after they became the brachnu, meaning "cursed by the fates."

but if Sekyra were to find her way home she mustn't dwell in the past. she turned from her fallen mate and froze when she glimpsed herself in the polished scales of a dragon. she could not recognize herself. when she had begun battle she had still been young, with her parents only just seized. the one she saw looking back at her was no longer a little girl with a little girl's crush. it was time to find a real mate.

her colors had turned from a soft, milky cream, to a radiant lavender-blue. she was no longer tall and thin but gently rounded so she seemed to merely flow into existance. her hair was long and comed, tied in a knot at the back of her neck to keep it out of her face. her legs were long and strong, gently curving with the rest of her. each time she moved her hips would give an enchanting little sway. and her face was a marvel. high cheeck bones, soft eyes, high forhead, full lips, a beautifully rounded chin, and a nose that seemed to simply flow from her face were lovely features on anyone. but it was her eyes that made her the most ramarkable. they were a brillantly deep violet with fine green specks radiating from the center.

her hair had natural waves as well. she was tall and slim, made for flight, with small, fleashy, hooves. they were not hollowed as a horses hoof be full as an elephant's foot. they were hooves though, and were hardly as wide as her calves. she seemed to be covered in the amallest of feathers, perhapes even down, but it was layered as scales were and felt the same as skin. her long, bowed wings had only a slightly greater resemblance to feathers because they were slightly longer but they felt the same as the rest of her.

as Sekyra studied herself in the polished dragon hide something wet and sticky started to trickle down her leg. she auto matically shecked herself for wounds but found none. she looked in the reflection again and realized what had happened at once. she was fully grown now and ready to bear young. the magic in the scales hadn't been fooling her. she had grown and was beautiful.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

:D really, say something :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

well ya'll don't seem to be complaining so i guess i'll go on :D

while she'd been destracted one of the few remaining life forms caught sight if her and decided that if it had to find a new home as well it might as well someone with it. it was swollow and had survived the attacks by plying higher than the weapons could reach. now it started attacking Sekyra's ears. it cut her once because her ears resembled those of a horse and started just behind her temples, making them easy to nip from the air. the shadow shifter was instantly ready for battle and was slightly dissapointed when she saw the small bird.

"What's your problem?" she yelled. "Go take out your anger on a tree!"

"You brought the danger to my home," the swallow accused. "You're to blame for this."

"I TRIED to protect it," Sekyra grumbled. but she knew he was right. if she hadn't rested here there never would have been trouble. she hated the Brachnu all the more for this destuction and knew that if she didn't find her homeland soon she never would.

i am the last of the shadow shifters left behind, she thought. everyone else has either died or gone home. i refuse to die.

she took one last look at her reflection and started to prepare to leave.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

it's got a nice plotline, and there are minor grammatical errors, but good job on the whole :)