Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It's a tie up either way, they did find each other and fall in love agian so that's good, and the best ending is a new beginning. My prob is that I just like it, but i'm like that with pretty much everything. :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Hmm *pokes head w/ finger to emphisize (sp?) thinking* I cant make up my mind. I guess I can try to write more but if I cant think of anything I'll just end it.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Like I said, it's a good ending the way it is, I just have trouble letting a book end. That one Mrs. Rister gave me's still nagging at me even though I finished it and started another. :P

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: I'm just gonna end it cause we'll still have 2 stories going anyways

BIC: As they walked along together Ivy felt the years of frustration and lonlieness(sp?) melted away and nothing seemed to matter except the love that they felt for each other and the closeness they would share in the future.

And just think, if all of this could happen in one morning, what could happen in the time that we have to share with our loved ones?

The End