Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

that's such a teaser! and the new writing style's cool, i really like it :) very creative.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

"Well maybe they thought they were trying to do me a favor... I dont know" Cannabis sighed, he didn't know what to do. "But why, I mean it doesn't make any sense. Couldnt they just tell you that I ran away?" Ivy's head spun with confusion and she tried as hard as she could to stay upright. "They knew I'd go after you. I love you Ivy, I would have searched for you for forever."

Ivy nuzzeled him. She couldn't remember ever feeling so loved... ever.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

awww, so cute... *sniff, sniff* :)
that was a good refresher.*sigh* ;)
Last edited by Tink on Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I love it, I love them, I love the love, it's just so.....cute! *lets eyes rest* Wow, I kept looking to see something new so hard I think I almost went blind! :lol:

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

:lol: yeah... i gave up and went to play some free games online... :D
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

geeze you guys read fast :oops: but sorry if I dont write anymore for a while, I've got pnuemonia and its hard to do stuff :stress: