Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

heh, i'd like to see her get her but jumped i think...maybe get the kind of rude awakening she needs to see things better :) come on Ivy, use your heart! and i can wait until tomorrow poison, that's cool, but if oyu leave me for a week...i just wouldn't know what to do.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Maybe not for a week but watch out, one time I just might make you guys sit and wonder over it for a few days. :evil:

The next thing Cannabis was aware of he was being swatted in the face by a tail, if it wouldn't have been so annoying he wouldn't have cared. Even twisting his head away from it couldn't necessarily save him from the torment. Coughing, he rolled onto his stomach and lay for a few minutes. Once he thought he had his balance he pushed himself up, wobbled for a minute, then gained his balance fully. What in the world had happened to him, one minute he was fine and the next he was blacked out. Maybe he had become weaker than he thought. Looking over he saw the mare he had been traveling with. He vaguely recalled calling her Ivy as he blacked out but he couldn't be sure. Why he had called her that is what puzzled him, sure she looked like Ivy but It couldn't be her, Ivy was dead. Well thinking along this line wouldn't help him. "What happened" he didn't' think she knew but it never hurt to ask.

Switching P.O.V. (point of view)

Luckily he didn't kill her... he just scared her half to death. She had been swatting him and all of a sudden he had jumped up and was standing right beside her. Her heart nearly jumped as far as it could and carried her across the forest and meadow. She just guessed that after the stress she had had today she would need to live in the lake for a year. She calmed down a little after he asked what happened. She was so startled so could barely answer "Ummm... Ummm... I..I.. I don't know, one minute you were walking behind me and the next you were on the ground. She was sure that her feeling were showing but she was beyond caring at that point. "Well do you think that you can walk.... ‘The Meadows' are just beyond the ridge. If you cant that's ok too... we can just wait here until your able to." She hated sounding flustered but for some odd reason she couldn't think straight anymore. That had only happened one other time that she could remember... hmm interesting.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

when?! when?! WHEN??!!

and don't you dare leave us for that long just to stew...*glares then offers cookies* chocolate or sugar? :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pumpkin chocolate chip. It actually might take me a few days to write the next paragraph or two cause I have a major migrane at the moment.... sorry.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

ooo. can't wait!!! :shock: ssooo good!!! where in the world did you come up with this good stuff???pumkin-chocolate-chip cookies??? :o
Last edited by Tink on Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:D songhue asked if I wanted a chocolate or a sugar cookie so I told her a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie.