Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Sighing Ivy took a step backwards, then another, letting out a deep and very over due breath she replied "I just... I just dont know. I mean I love you, I always have but we've been apart for a while now, we've both changed... A LOT. Let me think about it." She hung her head low and walked off. Why was life like this.

Cannabis thought his heart would break. He loved her, she loved him. She had even said so, so why did she need more time.

Had he read her feelings wrong? What if she only loved him as a friend and not like he loved her? What if the answer was eventually no? He already knew the answer to all three... he would die.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ooooohhhh, poor guy! *pats Cannibus* *Glares at Poison*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

ha ha! Hey I like to put twists in the story :D can you blame me?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

No. But it'd still bite for him. :( *waits to see what'll happen next*

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

ouchy, poor poor Cannibus.*hugs Cannibus**Glares at Poison*but i understand why she needs more time... :? they haven't seen each other for a long time... :?
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

No, no, no, what she's doing is being scared. Like I said, everyone has reserves, the question is what will they do about it? She decided to let her doubts take over.