Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

hisssssss sorry guys but I'm having really bad writers block right now. I mean I know whats going to happen and everything I just dont know how to write it :cry: so it might be a few more days...... sorry.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

that's happened to me before, all you really need is to start writing. it happened when i got Sparkle, remember poison? *grins and finally waits patiently*

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

are the adoptions going to be this thursday? i really don't want to miss them, AGAIN! :dies: >_< :sulk: :bubbles: :out:
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

yup :D i keep checking everyday even though i already know......and i'm glad it's a week day or i wouldn't be able to get on and try *whew*

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

ok... thanks! now to mark calander and be on thursday...*runs off with pen* :D
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

no, silly, you use a marker.....a bright marker so you're sure to see it and not forget about thursday :D