Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

why you got to find out that she said yes *shruggs*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*sighs* Okay, I can't argue that, but still..........It's too good, if it were in book form I'd have it all read in about two hours; just cuz I wouldn't put it down. *tries vainly to wait in patience* *explodes from suspence* So what happens now? It's so rocking, what's next?

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As they walked off together they couldn't imagine being happier. Until....

"Ivy" Cannabis said, turning towards her "we need to go back and tell everyone your alive." Ivy retraced her steps backwards so fast that she lost her footing and had to keep from falling. "Wha.. What?? Why would you even suggest something like that? I can't face them. I know they think that I'm responsible for their death. They WILL blame it all on me." Shaking her head she turned around and right before she left him she said. "We were having a good time, was bringing that up honestly worth it?"

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ohh, shocker! :shock: Does he go after her???? Will she tell??????????? Ahhhh, tease!!! :P

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

He had had it! "What the hell is that about? I make one little suggestion and you flip. I guess asking was worth it." "In what way?" she was appalled(sp?) to think that he was willing to let something like that come between them. Wondering how she could be so cruel he let his shy and patient self slip away and he finally let her see his tough side.

"Ok, you really want to know? I'll tell you.... It was worth it because know I see the kind of monster you turned into. While we've been parted we've both had to change, but I'm sorry to say that you've changed for the worst. I got tough because I had to. What's your excuse?? Why in the world can't you explain what really happend? Tell them why you dissapeared, did what you knew you had to, even though it was hard. Or was it really that hard to turn away from everyone... and me?"

All she could do was sit there and stare at him. Had she honestly been that cruel?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He's very good at getting things through that thick skull of hers. :)