Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

"Well you know what, it was hard, it was extremely hard. But if I had to do it over again I'd do it exactly the same. You have no idea what I went through with my parents so don't go all off on me saying I shouldn't have done it." Ivy said the words before she knew what she was doing, but he didn't seem to have a problem replying. "What on earth are you talking about? I was the one you told all your problems to. I always was trying to find ways to get you out. Or dont you remember that?" Now that he mentioned it she did remember, but he still continued. "And believe you me it wasn't all that fun for me either. All anyone could do once you left and your funeral was over was ridicule me, make fun of me, and call me stupid for still missing and loving you." He stalked off not really caring what happend to him now. Maybe he should just keep his plans of leaving.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I love this, it reminds me of my all time fave book. :D Temper and insecurities and haunting pasts that won't go away.........Poison, I swear, I love you.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

She couldn't think of a response. It was true, she didn't know what he had been through, actually she didn't want to know. It was her fault that Cannabis had had so much heart ache and now here he was, ready and willing to take her back despite her faults. Why couldn't she just accept that she needed to go back and face her past, she needed to let go of all the hurt and be happy. Be happy with Cannabis.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

:P Teaser! :P

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Well... I didn't exactly expect you back so soon. I was gonna add the next part before you got back soooo... ya

Sloppy

Post by Guest »

Tink wrote:?.
It is definatly a good try but i mean come on, it strikes me as being rather a bit sloppy and unprofessional, perhaps a few more hours working at it might help.