Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

The thought of him leaving another land set him on edge and he became more tense. He had left his home land because a while back he had lost someone very dear to him. Even now that loss still hurt, but that was only part of his reason for leaving. The rest of the reason was because everyone had been teasing him for still mourning, his parents had told him to grow up and move on, his friends had mocked him by telling him that he was so stuck on past feelings that he would never love again. Then everyone told laugh at him. His foal time love had disappeared for a week before her parents had told him that she had been killed by a wild beast. Two weeks ago her mom took ill and had asked to speak to him. Just before she died she had told him that she was sorry for lying and as she died she had mumbled ‘find her'. Her father had been dead for a month and a half so he couldn't be useful um finding out what she had been talking about. He finally quit torturing himself and left. Now he was here... and with that thought turned his mind back to the present. He glanced at the mare traveling beside him and noticed a tear leak out of the corner of her eye. So... he thought, this mare has a sensitive side too. She quickly glanced in the other direction, to hide the tear he assumed, for a second or two then her head shot straight up. "Do you hear something" he asked with concern in his voice. As he waited for an answered became dizzy and stopped walking, faltered for a minute and then fell to the ground. Just before he lost consciousness he mumbled a single word........ Ivy.

Switching points of view

As she lowered her head again she heard cannabis ask her if she had heard something. There was so much concern in his voice that it touched her deeply, why would he care about her when she had been so cruel to him. She had to take a few deep breaths and clear her throat before he could answer but just before she could answer she noticed he had stopped walking. She turned and looked at him only to see him black out and hit the ground, she ran the short distance to be beside him. Right before his eyes closed she heard him mumble her name. At first she didn't think anything of it but after thinking about their earlier ‘conversation' she remembered that she had never mentioned her name... could it be him?

Eeeekkkkk sorry people but thats all I have for right now so it might be a day or two *ducks* dont hit me, I'll be good I promise.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

don't worry, i won't hit...*grabs chain saw* :evil: :)

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

ooowwww :( ...if you do what i think your gon'a :stress: do then who'll write the stories songhue??? :?: ;) , :), :D , :lol:
Last edited by Tink on Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:lol: tink: pm with what you think I'm gonna do

still from poison ivy's point of view

She didn't know exactly if it was or why he'd be here but she wasn't going to get her hopes up. What would he be doing here anyway? She got down beside him and watched his breathing, he was breathing fine, he was just passed out. She braced herself and shouted "Wake up!" in his ear. When he didn't move she got up and started swatting his face with her tail. As she was doing it she just prayed he wouldn't jump up and kill her.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

:o i wonder what happening?? i wonder whats going to happen?? :shock:
Last edited by Tink on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

You'll see. :lol:

I havn't quite finished writing the next paragraph so it wont be up till tomorrow.... sorry.