Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

okay, i posted more so now it's your turn :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:evil: sorry weekends are hecktic for me *rolls eyes* oh and I wasn't growling.... just snarling :)

As she ran she cried, she already felt a changing in her soul, she just hoped it lasted. After a while she stopped and looked around, she had a vague idea of where she was but no idea of where he was. Flopping to the ground she began sobbing, a stallion actually showed interest in her and she sent him off bawling. How thick could she get? After a while her sobs quieted to an occasional whimper and just before she nodded off to sleep she heard something, far off in the distance. Putting her ear in the air she listened closely.... crying.

After running towards the sound for a good while she slowed until she saw him, he looked absolutely miserable. His sobs quieted to a moan then suddenly he looked up. It was probably obvious that she had been crying too but she didn't care. At this point all she wanted to do was make him feel better. Slowly and steadily approaching him she began to speak "Okay... I know you probably really don't want to talk to me right now but just hear me out". Heart pounding and voice shaking she took a deep breath and plunged on. "Look I'm sorry I hurt you and I'm sorry about what happened to your love but I only said the things I said because I don't want to get hurt. My parents were.... well insane growing up and that's one of the reasons I left home and came here. To escape from them, so I do know what its like to have heart ache, but I cant even begin to imagine how you feel." Now the ball was in his court.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ohh, really well put, i mean it was honest becauseof how she said it....all rembling on before she lost the nerve to say anything :) they might wind up figuring it out yet, that would be sweet :) *aawwww*

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

i know! its soo good! :D (hint, hint) ;) can't wait to read more! (hint, hint) ;) just kidding, but it is good!
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

yea, i wish i could just have it all at once like a novel so i wouldn't have to wait :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

by the way, does anyone know when the next update will be? it's soooo hard to wait :P :P