Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

that's more than i could ever say, all i had was a feel for the characters....and by the way, i finally found time to update if you're still intersted :D :o :oops: :out: :|

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

poor guy... she deserved it. she did just step on his feelers... this is soo tense!!!ohhh... can't wait!
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

she's really thick to not even give him a chance. and even worse she knows it!! silly mare :P

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Allright here ya go

She stood there for a full 10 minutes trying not to cry. What had she done! She knew that her cruelty would eventually catch up to her but she never imagined that she would hurt a complete stranger like that... especially one with that hurtful of a past. This is why she never interacted with others, she knew she would say something wrong and hurt them. How can she make this right? She had to find him! To apologize and explain that it was just that she wasn't used to attention on her anymore, that was all, that it was nothing personal. She had to try. Running in the direction he had gone she hoped she wasn't to late to make things right.

Switching P.O.V

After running for what seemed like an eternity, he collapsed on the grass into exhaustion and cried. Not just a trickle, full blown sobs that racked his entire body and made his heart feel like it was going to explode. Why did this happen to him!!! What did he do to deserve it? He couldn't remember feeling this miserable since his love died. He had no idea how long he lay there torturing himself when he heard her.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Sooo.... songhue I was reading your story over again and I had forgotten how many teasers you had in that sucker! And you give me crap on this one for teasers *growls* ha maybe I'll have to throw in a few more just to get even :evil:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

lol, teasers blow allright but i never tried to put them. the story just wrote itself like that. *pats growling poison* and anyway, it helps to make sure you won't abandon me :cry: how else will i get you to keep checking in? :?

and i'm sorry he was hurt that bad, i haven't really cried like that for years but that's because i got tough. my sisters do though and it just tears my heart :cry: ivy was mean to jump him like that but she didn't mean it so....*shrugs and roots for happy ending* anyway, she needs a major confidence boost, and maybe a muzzle while we're at it....*hmmmm*
Last edited by Songhue on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.