Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

bye!! talk to ya later *shakes head* what a dork.. but oh well. Thats why were friends :lol:

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

eeeks this topic got off subject :stress: sorry! well here some more story for ya.

As she spoke he rose to his feet. Well at least she's not as shallow as he believed. Taking a breath to steady himself was just about all he could do. After listening intently for a few minutes to her apologizing it seemed that she was finished. All of a sudden it clicked, she had left her home land too. Maybe they did have something in common. "I left my home land too, that's why I'm here. I'm really from the land of Shia. I didn't want to leave but I felt that I had no other choice. Why did you leave? Where did you come from?"

Switching P.O.V

She stood there gaping. What else could she do considering the circumstances. "I'm from Shia too." What were the odds.

Switching P.O.V

After the initial shock wore off he managed to squeak "Poison Ivy?"

Switching P.O.V

Nodding was all she could do with tears streaming down her face. At once they embraced and stood there sobbing.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

Poison Ivy wrote: its adoption time.
i don't see where to sign for them!?!?! :stress:
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

I dont know it looks like you might already have to have one to get to the right spot. *shruggs* do you already have one?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

:) PROUD TO BE A PHYCO DORK :)

she does, and she does, and she already did :) and please, please, please, don't stop, i love it so much, i need you to keep going, they just realized who they were!

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ok- so this style of writint is going to be a little different.. It's going to be written like a normal book and poison ivy's will be in green and cannabis's will be in olive

After they got a grip on reality they sat down to talk "Why did you think I was dead?" she asked. Cannabis sighed "Well thats what your parents told me." "Why would they do that?" Ivy got up and began to pace, things were getting interesting. "I understand that they would have been mad at me, but why would they have told you that I was dead?"

Ivy sat down and began to sob again so he decided to tell her all that had happened since she'd left.