Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yea, that was an unexpected break, but where's the other part already?

And everyone can be a bit sloppy at times, the only way to fix that is by writing. There's always someone worse, and there's always someone better.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

sorry I havn't put the next part up yet but all my fam came home for christmas so I didn't really have a chance to get on long enough to write more.

Who in the world is the guest that keeps popping up and making unneccisary(sp?) comments?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

No prob, and no clue either, but input's always good. Just keep grinning. *waits for next tid-bit*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Sighing Ivy bolted to catch up with him. "Okay, if it means that much to you I guess I can go back for a little while, but your not planning on staying there are you??" Cannabis smiled and stopped walking "No. After we get everything straightend out then I dont care where we live. I just cant stand thinking that everyone back in Shia would never know what happend to us." They walked towards their homeland and as they did Ivy couldn't help but having a slight doubt about what lay ahead. But she couldn't turn back now, she had to stay with Cannabis and make a life for them together.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I think he's the only one she'd give in for, but what they hey's gunna happen back home? :stunned: *grins and hugs for new piece*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

I'm debating on whether or not to keep writing or to just end it there and call it good. What do you think??