Moonlight Swim


For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

User avatar

Regular
Regular

Posts: 41

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:07 am

Location: texas, yeah!!

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:00 pm

PNUEMONIA! :stress: oh you poor girl...*lays you in bed and tucks you in* now stay in bed. *straps you in for reasurence* :D
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob
User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2681

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:21 am

*offers locks adn chains* Yea, she should stay in bed, but when she gets on I'd like her to read what I put under The End Battle; it's finished but I need her opionon on something :) And when she gets back around to writing more here I'll be waiting ;)
Image
User avatar

Regular
Regular

Posts: 41

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:07 am

Location: texas, yeah!!

Post Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:24 pm

ohh, chains and padlocks...*politly grabs them and adds to straps* good idea ;)
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 726

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:47 pm

Location: Utah

Post Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:43 pm

:P I'll read it when I read it, just be patient. *struggles to get free* no not the chains!! :?:
User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2681

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:30 am

*tries not to nag and look like it's patient* Yessss, I think chains is just what we need. And if you behave I won't have to use my pet bazooka. :evil:
Image
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 726

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:47 pm

Location: Utah

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:52 pm

:stress: oh dear!

As they stood there in the embrace they thought about forever. "Should we go?" Cannabis said feeling like he could float right into the air. "Okay, lets go" They walked back the way they had come and eventually got to the lake for a swim.

After a long swim and talk to get to caught up on each others lives. Getting out and shaking off the excess water Cannabis led Ivy to where they had first seen each other. "Ivy, I need to ask you something." Looking into her puzzled eyes he asked her, "Ivy, will you marry me?"
PreviousNext

Return to The Foothills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.