Foggy Fates (Story by Songhue and Poison Ivy)

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: ok, that works for me, right now I'm just gonna keep going with runa and surisha

BIC: Good grief! Runa finally gave up her privious plan of sleep, she couldn't stand the dreams, the memories, or the flash-backs any longer. She was trying to figure out how to keep Surisha safe when she heard a sound behind her. Surisha was awake.

As Surisha awoke and rolled over she suddenly remembered where she was and what she was there for. Runa sat beside her, looking at her with wide innocent eyes. Somehow Surisha felt that Runa had seen more than her share of pain and suffering in her young life. As she thought of Runa suffering her babies kicked her so hard that it made her stomach move. She hoped that these little ones wern't comming right now.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I like this, but I have to say that I love how you made it clear that these are Surisha's firsts. She's so innocent when it comes to how all this works, probably since the parents always go off to thier cave to birth so no one but the father sees. I really do like what you're doing. Maybe in two or three more posts I'll feel up to putting more, but I'm still not up to it right now. Sorry.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: thanks, i try

BIC: Ouch Surisha was now getting constant sharp pains that would come and go once in a while. As she and Runa walked deeper into the forest and swung around the battle to observe Surisha wondered if she should go back to her mother and find out if these pains were normal. The thought of her mother and all the siblings she had left behind made her twinges seem worse, whether they were or not she couldn't tell, but they seemed like it.

She had to rest.

Runa sensed her discomfort and helped to find a soft, sort of hidden spot for Surisha to lay in then helped her ease to the ground. Once she was to the ground Surisha tried to get some sleep but the pain was begining to come more often now and more intense. She decided against sleep and tried to breath and not concentrate on the heartache she felt at the thought that she was loosing her babies. They were the only part of Drake she had left at that moment and she couldn't bear the thought of loosing them. Then... in the quiet and shelter of the forest... Runa watched with awe and amazement as Surisha gave birth to healthy, perfect, adorable babies.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Has it been a year already? Wow, that's a long time to look for Drake. *ponders on how to pick this back up when I feel I can handle it agian*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Surisha knew enough that she needed to get back to the cave. If only I'd known... I never should have left the cave. Runa was sitting contentadly watching the babies. "Runa" She began "I think we need to get back to the cave. Do yo feel up to helping me get them back?"

Runa couldn't decide whether or not they should try to go the long way through the forest or to go out and in sight of the battle, the direct way. They had to think of what was best for the children. "Lets go back through the forest, it'll be the safest." She could only pray that there wern't dangers lurking through the trees.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

They started onward carefully, trying not to make noise or bring attention to themselves. It was very slow going but, for the most part, completely safe. Runa kept silent but was always thinking about how Suriha was her only family now and she wasn't even really family. But her thoughts were interupted when there was a loud snap behind them.

OOC: :stress: sorry so short