Foggy Fates (Story by Songhue and Poison Ivy)

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

lol, Thanks. Hear that Poison? We work well together. :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: :D lol, thats good.

Wait :o when your telling runa to go out and look for the little ones, does that mean that surisha had the babies?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Well if Surisha's old enough to find a mate then that means she's older than a year which is how long they stay with thier parents. That means that Sekyra had plenty of time to have more babies of her own. They're probably just a few weeks old but they grow fast like I said.........Remember, they come just in time so Sekyra won't have those hormones that make her want to mate. And Surisha's not that big yet, she just has enough curve so others can tell she's expecting. Does that help?

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: yes, very much

BIC: As Runa went outside to find out what the little ones were up to Surisha decided to confide in her mother. "Mom, I'm scared. I dont know what to do, Drake's right that I need to make sure our children our protected but I cant stand feeling helpless and not knowing whats happening to him. Ohhhhh why cant he just stay here with me till we can go out together." Skekyra smiled and shook her head "Dear, you know he cant do that, he needs to fight. I want to go fight with your father but the childeren need me here. Just as your children need you." Surisha realized that all she could do was sit and wait.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sighing, she tilted her head at her mother and made the ultimate confession. There were some things that simply needed voicing. Mama, I'm scared he'll be hurt. I can't handle the thought of that.

Tears in her eyes, she shook her head and looked back at Sekyra as her mother placed a hand on her arm, trying her best to comfort her. "We have to go now," she mumured, wiping the wetness from her daughter's cheeks the way she had when she was young. "We can't do anything to help our mates, we do just have to wait and see there, but we can protect ourselves. Help me gather your brothers and sisters. I know a place we can go to. We can't fight, Surisha, you have to face that, but that doesn't make up helpless."

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As they all headed in the direction of the hills Sekyra seemed happy ready for anything. As for Surisha, she was a nervous wreck, she walked slowly with her head down and often looked back over her shoulder and wiped a tear. Sekyra waited for her to catch up then put her arm around her shoulder as they walked towards the cave. When they got there Surisha stopped dead in her tracks "Mom!! A cave? What about the little ones? Its too damp, they'll get sick." Skeyra just smiled and took her daughters hand and led her into the cave and through a winding tunnel until they emerged into a large room. "Where are we?" Surisha looked as though she would pass out. Runa and all the little ones took off running in all directions, picked out their individual beds and immediatly started jumping on them. Skeyra took Surisha's hand and led her over to a king sized bed against one of the walls. "This is where your father and I came durring the battle just before you and your siblings were born. This is actually where I had you. We left when you guys were only a couple of days old. Its been our solotude ever sense. We come up here once in a while to just get away from things. Were the only ones who know about it." Surisha looked around at her surroundings and sighed.

Looking into the room from the entrance, off to the right: were a couple of food storage containers filled with food, a large area rug with scattered toys on it, and the king sized bed. Off to the left: were the littler beds for the kids (a dozen of them total), and a hole dug in the ground two feet deep and twenty feet on each side of the square. In the square was sand and small plastic shovels.

The kids were starting to settle down and rubbing their eyes seepily. "Why dont we feed them and put em' to bed." Sekyra smiled at her and started walking toward the food bins and Surisha smiled for the first time in days... maybe, just maybe, things will work out alright.