Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Hey, that's good. :) I'm keeping mine the same but I think I'll add a post, you gave me an idea. ;)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue definatly heard something this time. The noise brought her to her feet, her blue-grey eyes instense and focused as she looked into the darkness. Silence followed for a moment and then a soft, pretty singing reached her. Curious, thinking there could be an intruder, she moved towards the sound, changing into a snow hair as she went so she'd be less noticable to whoever it was. The hot spring was a nice place to sit and simply be, without worrying about what usually wieghed heavy on her mind. Now though, she was cautious, back into her normal state of mind. The singing was beautiful but she knew every creature in this part of the woods and this was not one of them, whatever it was.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

The girl continued her singing, her eyes closing with fatique. She had been busy for a while now, and she was glad for this moment of rest. She shook her head and laughed, thinking of all that had happened, and her hair fell over her face, like a veil. Pulling it back behind her ears, she stopped her song. Quickly, she flew from the tree and leaned against it instead. A sigh emerged from her rosy lips, and she shuddered in the cold.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue froze when the girl jumped down out of the tree and landed right in front of her. Her snow white body made her almost invisible in the dark night and though this looked like any other fairy she'd seen in her many years, but she'd learned in that time that not everything was the way it seemed to be. Her little nose twitching, she moved slightly closer, trying to get a better feel of who'd invaded this area before risking danger by showing herself.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

A slight shadow flickered. It too heard the singing, but was much to wary of it to come close. So it enjoyed the music where it sat, tapping its fingers rhythmacally.

Suddenly, the figure stood up with the grace of a cat - and danced. Her arms swayed as she twirled and leapt, looking like a tiger but acting like the lamb. She did a final twirl/leap and bowed, and laughed. It was soft and musicial, like the lark. She clapped a hand to her mouth, realizing she had just given away her position to possible intruders.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

The girl looked at the hare, then glanced over to where the singing originated. She shrugged, and started to sing again. The melody twisted with the breeze, and it seemed to float effortlessly into the air.

She flew back up in the air, and hovered a few yards above the ground. She swerved around the close trees, and hummed boredly.