Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| Is it okay if Blaze isn't a fairy? Just a second-generation angel I think she shall be. =)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *shrugs* I don't really care, it's good to me.

BIC| Songhue hooted again as Blaze shivered, then rustled her wings, bringing up a cold breeze that played around the girl's hair. Then she backed away and flapped hard, almost knocking the tree over with the wind she called up. She'd used it as a distraction; when it stilled she was the snow leapord agian, laying lazily in a lower branch and looking right into the girl's eyes.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Then there was a girl, looking to be at a younger age, as if she'd fit in perfectly with a crowd of grade 9's. She would look much like the girl seen at the party from before, only slightly different. Sure, she had the long brown hair, but it hung freely over her shoulders. Her eye colour was also different, seeming to be oddly clear.

Her outfit was deffinatly different from before, featuring a black skirt that went down to her knees with a loose belt that hung off her hips like a drape. Also, the black t-shirt that she wore had a very detailed guitar on it, only this was white.

She was sitting on a tree stump, slouched foreward with her elbows on her knees and her hands on her chin, holding her head in that position.

She watched the little group from a distance, releasing a sigh.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Blaze shook her head and smiled to herself. "This is certainly been a strange night," she said to no one in particular. "I suppose there's no one who'd like to keep me company?" she asked and laughed.

"Okay, that's it!" she exclaimed from the cold. Withdrawing a hand, she whispered something, and a small, red flame emerged from her palm. "Much better," she smiled.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue smiled at her exclimation at the cold, and her eyes flickered to the other girl to find that there was yet another on a stump nearby. Wieghing the odd, she looked back up at Blaze and said "You have company. I'm laying down, I'm not sleeping. Why are you here if you're so cold?"

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Blaze blinked in surprise, and her flame petered out. Regaining her composure, she smiled softly. "I like the cold, the heat makes it hard to create my fire," she explained, and her eyes flicked red. "I guess that's why I'm known as Blaze," she laughed quietly. With a swish of her arm, the flame reappeared. "May I ask who you are?" she questioned polietly.