Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"No, not all of them are," Songhue said, her voice so much like the winds she could control. "They're beautiful and some are fierce but they work best with a bonded. If it wasn't so dark under the trees then I might be able to show you Sparkle but he prefers sunlight."

She grinned, tilting her head, and looked up through the branches at a squirrel. This was something she could talk about, and Blaze seemed truely interested.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Blaze laughed at this. "It's always dark here, even during the daytime," she chuckled. "And what is Sparkle like?" she asked. Blaze was very interested in these strange creatures, and would like to be bonded to one...someday. She had met one once, but that was a long time ago, and she didn't learn much from that encounter.

"And don't non-bonded Serians get lonely? I mean, most prefer to be bonded I'm sure."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"From what Saphire had told me, Sparkle is an interesting character." What Rainer would not tell them, is that the mare had also been ranting about some stallion, who she often called thick-headed.

She glanced up at the sky, the dark sending chills down her spine. She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered.

"Is there somewhere warm we can go?" She asked, glancing between them all.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"I'm sure," she smiled and laughed. "It is getting cold, I know of a small clearing where the sun can shine down on us...if that helps?" she asked nervously. Without a sound, she fell down to the ground, laying gracefully on her feet. "It's just this way..." she trailed off, looking for approval.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She smiled and nodded. "I'd be greatful if you could take me there... I don't know if they would want to come or not, though." She teased, glancing at them from over her shoulder.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"Hmm, do they...?" she asked, mostly to herself. She put a hand through her long hair in thought.

"It's up and over the hill," she said and motioned towards a steep hill only yards away.