Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Sorry this took so long, it's been hectic.

BIC| She had to grin at them. With a sound that was almost a purr she tilted her head and nodded to the grey skies overhead.

"If you want I could bring in a wind from the south for warmth and there's a bit of snow to our east. That's why I asked. And Sparkle did tell me about his friends, though I try not to get too involved. They're his friends not mine."

Flicking her tail Songhue stood and stretched, flexing her powerful claws and arching her long back. She was a pretty good snow leapord.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Ick, sorry it took so long. -pokes Off To London topic- The jet lags's screwed with my sleeping...

Anyway, now I'm very confused. :o

-reads posts-

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Take your time, the process of becomming unconfused is a very confusing one. :)

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Blaze, feeling left out of the conversation, turned to them. Face clouded in confusion, she looked at them intently.

"What is 'bonded' as you say it?" she asked, face growing red with embarrassment.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Ahh, the quiet one awakens," Songhue murmured. "Bonded means that you have a serian that's bonded to you. They're not yours but they stay with you. Don't you have one?"

She tilted her head, remembering how tempermental she could be and half expecting some sort of smart remark. She was, if nothing else, interesting. And maybe she would want some snow herself.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"No, I don't," she trailed off, still confused. "I think I've seen a Serian before, but he wasn't bonded," she explained.

Her black wings flapped restlessly, then folded against her back. "I suppose not all Serians are bonded..." she trailed of, her eyes bright with interest.