Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue shook her head at the girl's scorn. She was proud too, aparently, and that could be dangerous. There were some creatures that could change from friend to foe just as quickly as she could change shape. And they were usually visious when they did.

"You're young, there's nothing wrong with that. But if you'd listen instead of getting offended I would've told you that I fly about the same when I'm in my own form and that I can only do that from years of practice; sometimes in battle. Be wary of your pride, it's not your friend."

Here, she looked at the newcommer, wishing she had at least some link to someone she knew; or someone Sparkle new. He was the one who made all the new friends, not her. But then he needed them since he was nursing a broken heart. She had always been a loner. But now she wished for someone she could relate to, someone who would understand how she was even if they didn't know why.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Blaze shrugged and looked down. "Hey, I get offended easily...let's just say I learn by experience," she laughed sadly. Her eyes cast down, and she squirmed unhappily. "I don't want a lecture," she stated with a look to the sky. "And I'm not meaning to be proud, or angry, but as I said, I learn from life. If life wants me this way, that's how I'm going to be," Blaze spoke. "Sorry if you don't like it."

She then looked at the newcomer, her amber eyes boring into her. "I don't think we've met...am I right?" she asked, her head cocked in question.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

OOC: you talking to me or Rain or Songhue? *ish confused*
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| xD That would be you Indi -nods- Sorry that wasn't clear.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue simply shook her head. Sighing, she switched back into the snow leopard, jumping down a couple branches to watch. That's what she got for trying to help. That's why she was a loner. She was always so serious it was hard for most to tell whether or not she was trying to help or getting on their case. It was simply safer to observe. Flicking her tail again, she turned her eyes to the third girl, wondering when the last would join them.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| Sorry it took so long, my power went out. ;-;

bic| "Hey, I'm sorry. Hahaha, I guess I get a bit moody; I am a teen after all," Blaze chuckled. She felt bad for striking out at Songhue, for she really didn't even know her. Blaze sighed. "Truth is I don't really get to talk to anyone anymore..." she trailed off and looked at the sky. "Flying is all I have," she laughed sadly.

"So, think we can start over?" she asked, and she smiled.