Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Dark Forest

Post by Butterfly »

Er, okay, I'm not sure how to go about this, but does anyone feel up for roleplaying with me?
I know I don't have a Serian, but I have a persona for one...and a setting.
Please inform me if I am doing something wrong. :?:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I will I guess but I'd kinda like you to start :)

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| Okay...I edited it. =)

bic| The sky was beginning to twist into nightfall, and the usual stars were lost in the thick, foggy sky. Down below, the birds had stopped their lovely songs and were looking for shelter from the chill. It was winter, and for that not many creatures lived in this here forest, choosing rather to live closer to the sun.
One person, of a sort, however, thrived in the cold; and the forest itself. Her long black hair gleamed in the moonlight, and her amber eyes were closed with sleep. The person's large, feathered, black wings rustled as she dreamed, and she awoke with a start.
She shook her head, and cast her large eyes to the north. Without a sound, she lept from her perch, and began to run to the said direction. Although she could always fly, she was fast on foot as well, and enjoyed running greatly. Her feet hit the ground hard, and she grinned with pleasure as she moved swiftly.
When she reached her obvious destination, she laughed lightly. The girl unfurled her wings, and caught a light breeze, which lifted her up to an oak's branch. The girl listened to the wind with approval, and started to sing softly. The song itself was filled of both mourning and hope, and it raised to the sky for all to be heard.
Last edited by Butterfly on Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue was laying under a willow, looking at the stars in the form of a snow leapord when she heard the sound of another creature in the woods. The only reason this tree was where it was, was because of a hot spring that provided its water; it also warrented for the other creatures that lay around her. Yawning, she flexed her powerful looking claws and grinned when she saw the blurred edges that charectorized wind sprites. Then she tilted her head at an elk that had wandered close, causing a cold wind to circle around and play with his hair before he went to the stream to drink.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I thought you had a persona?

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Songhue wrote:OOC| I thought you had a persona?
Isn't that a persona? Sorry, I am very confused.... :oops: