Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I feel like I've been trampled into a thousand pieces.... It's hard keeping track of all of them.... Then again, I don't have as many as other people." She sighed, gazing up at the sky.

Even though she didn't say what she was talking about, she figured Indi would know what she was refering to. "I'm Rainer, and you are?"

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She watched the other girls talking, wondering if they'd seen the creature called Blaze and then wondering why she cared. If they wanted to come over to make friends then they would. Until then she could handle things. She hoped. Still, They looked left out, and she wished she could do something to make them feel welcome.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

She bowed her head. "Indigo Moon, or just Indi is fine."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

A smile flickered onto her gentle features, nodding to Indi. "Pleasure to meet you."

Her clearless gaze seemed to slowly wander to the other two, watching them boredly. "Do you know them?"

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue's eyes flashed as one of the others turned to look at her, and automatically tensed her muscles. She couldn't know what her intentions were yet, and since she was still waiting on Blaze this seemed important. What were they going to do, and when were they going to do it? She wished they would, if nothing else, come closer so she wouldn't feel so ambushed. All she had so far was a moody teenager, and the possibility of two more either joining or rejecting. The fact that she didn't know what they would do made her uncomfortable. Before long Songhue was ready for an attack.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"No," Indi shook her head. "But I think I know who one of them might be."

She gracefully rose to her feet and held out her hand. "Would you like to help me check?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp