*Doing the wolfy slide*

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I love your imagery :)

BIC| It was grand, running in the sun with Wolfy, challenging the sky hunters, soaking up the assult of smells and sounds as she raced by. For a few moments while they ran she was just happy to be moving. Where they wound up would determine how she felt when they stopped, but she was simply glad to be alive while the earth spun under her paws.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Thanks, I'm a writer when I'm not something else. ^_6;

:bic: Storm laughed and ran and sang...
"Racing passed the centuries...
Racing over the Four Winds...
Flying low with invisible wings...
To where Never ends!

Dancing with the sun beams...
Lost in rev-very...
Finding light in the dark...
Seeing what none can See!

Memory Oh Memory...
Betray not the gravid Moon...
Dancing with Tomorrow's Light;
And feeling the Light sooo soon!

Yesterday Oh Yesterday...
You have been lost.
Today is just your lonely child
In a sea across.

Blood will sing... Yes blood does Sing...
To Fate's own child...
Let us be Oh let us be...
Wolves Forev-ver Wild!"
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It was sorta cute the way the older wolf could just let go like she was. Songhue enjoyed the run, as well as the nature they were passing through, but she wasn't able to do more than watch as Wolfy let herself free. It was sweet to her, to be able to see others like this. Perhaps she'd see more soon.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Storm stopped and wagged her shaggy tail and snuffled around through the grass... Woffed and then grinned when a mouse squeaked at her annoyed for having its fur snuffered. She woffed again and snuffled the little brown mouse again tilting her head at it with a friendly gaze. Then just like that the mouse hopped up on her nose to stare at her curiously still making high pitched squeaks.
She woffed again almost dislodging the poor thing. She woffed very quietly then and the mouse squeaked back at her scolding...
"Do you know what it's saying? I don't know it's language. I know I bothered it by sniffing it but I don't know exactly what it's trying to tell me."
Her great blue-ish eyes crossed as she peered at the little brown field mouse on the bridge of her nose...
"I think I scared it. I suppose it's not everyday one gets snufflered by a wolf and not bitten." She seemed a little sad about that... She really hadn't meant to frighten the little niff. She just caught it's scent and didn't think about what her curiosity might cause for it.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"She's a mother," Songhue reported calmly. "Your sniffing almost upended her nest. It's that tiny nook there. She was going to try and run to get you to chase her away from the babies but you weren't doing anything more than startling her and she wants to know why. She really is a very curious thing."

With that she lay in the shade of a tree, content to watch for the moment and see what happened. All this enteracting was wearing her down. It would be nice to be the outsider again.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

"Ooooh... I'm terribly sorry little one. I didn't mean to threaten you or your eerm... Micelets? I only just caught a new scent and wondered who it was. I didn't stop to think what my actions might do to you or your babies."
She gently lowered her nose so the mouse could slide back down then peered into the nook to see the little pink babies.
"You should be very proud, they're lovely. Oh you wanted to know why I didn't chase you... Well... I suppose that is rather odd isn't it."
She plopped down carefully and lowered her face so she was level with the mouse...
"I didn't chase you because well, uhm... Hummm... This is difficult to explain. Normally a wolf would chase you or eat you and your babies I suppose. But I'm not normal. I'm only half wolf and while I do eat meat, uhm... I don't eat things like mice... Mostly just fowl and fish really. And fruits and berries and... Oh, I just thought of something... Since I could find your nest that means others can as well... That isn't good. I wonder how we can fix that... Would you be terribly upset if your nest was moved some place safer? Oh I have it... That building where we sparred! Surely that would be a safer place than out here in the open like this. Especially since now that I've accidently uncovered her nest, all sorts of things could find her and her young!"
She looked over her shaggy shoulder at the other wolf inquiringly.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~