*Doing the wolfy slide*

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"She doesn't know the building," Songhue translated and wondered that Wolfy hadn't thought of the answer both she and the mouse had. "But there's always extra pine needles and such around. If there's some of that put around the opening it should mask the scent. That's how she had it before this wind blew it away. Now that you're here you can help to make a stronger one."

Pausing, she tilted her head and squinted at the little creature. She was certainly a busy one. "She wants to know if you could start while she gets some food. She's running low on milk because it's been so long since she last dared to go out. Oh, and she says she's glad you don't eat mice."

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Storm glanced back down at the little creature; and forcing herself not to smile in agreement (a wolf smiling at a mouse might Not be all that reassuring) she nodded.
"Of course. I'll work on getting the needles around while you gather something to eat."
She thought about changing form and maybe giving the little momma an apple or something but decied against it. She'd already given the poor thing more than enough of a heart attack as it was.

"Hummm... How shall we do this little one? Did you want me to just shuffle the needles close to the nest so you could put them how you wanted them or did you have a better idea?"

"Oh and I'm glad too." Again her lips twitched but she mastered keeping them still.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

This was getting to be kinda cute. Well, if things kept up like this Wolfy'd have a new friend. "She says she tried to half cover her nest so it couldn't be seen as easily and the smell was masked. This is after going on about how gratful she is, but I think I'll spare you that. There's nothing like a busy mother. The problem is that she hadn't built it up enough as a sort of barricade so the wind tore it all to pieces."

Songhue paused here long enough to twitch her nose at the little one and mutter something odd. With an exited squeek the mouse jumped up and darted off to find what food she could. "I know what she wants, but it's hard to explain. Basically a miniature wall, but she still has to be able to get in and out--and she has to do it without drawing too much attention. I think a flattened pile of leaves, needles, and grasses should do the trick, though we'd have to make sure the leaves act as a support for the wind attacks. That is, if you want me to help you. This is your friend."

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Storm blinked...
"My friend?? Oh well I suppose that would seem to be the case."
She honestly hadn't thought about it beyond the finding a new scent then upending some poor little crit's home.
"So how shall we do this...? That is if you ca help me..." She asked humbly.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

OOC- Sorry if u dont want me here! I will delete my post if you really dont want me to join in.

BIC-
Fiona was in her wolf form. A white wolf with greyey black patches. She was lying under the shade of a big oak watching the other two wolves and a little creature, which looked like a mouse. She watched interested, and then intently as the mouse climbed up onto one of the wolves nose.

She waited untill the little mouse had scampered off, before going over cautiously, telling herself to be on edge incase one of the other wolves wanted to attack, but she was to curious to stop now.....

As she crept up she had another thought. [i]What if the other wolves got scared because she was creeping up on them, and then they decide to attack?[/i]But she was allready opened her mouth to speak when she thought that.

'Hi. Im not being rude or offencive or anything, just out of interest, why didnt u kill the mouse?'

She regreted her choice of words then. What if they thought she was being to rude and nosey? What if.....

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| If we invited you it's highly unlikely that we don't want you here.

BIC| "I was thinking of using the leaves and a few twigs to act as a sort of dam. They could provide the support for keeping things together when the wind blows. Or--" Songhue broke off when she heard movement in the brush. Stiffening, she stood and looked warily about to see another wolf. This might be a native, and one who wouldn't appretiate the intrusion. At least until it spoke.

"I only eat what the plants give. A leaf or fruit, but I never actually harm the plant itself. Wolfy doesn't eat mice. Fish and fowl is what she said, unless I'm mistaken."

It was one thing being with Wolfy, but interacting with so many was a little more than Songhue felt up to. Usually she just fadded back and watched others, especially when there were many around. This didn't qualify as many, but the growing group threw her off for a moment. So she did what she did best; she withdrew. Settling back into the light shade of a nearby tree she all but dissapeared, the soft silver-white coat of her wolf form looking as if it was caused by nothing more than a hole in the branches. This newcomer could make the moves and settle herself in; Songhue would stay out of it.