*Doing the wolfy slide*

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

*Doing the wolfy slide*

Post by StormSilverWolf »

*Storm la Wolfy comes in dancing to the latest Rob Thomas tune from Earth*
*sidle-side step-slide-thump-swish-prance-spin-back step-slide-shuffle-thump*
*sings* "This is more than I can take... This is how a heart Breaks!"
*the song ends with her spinning into a fast round house-crouch-dramatic full eyes.on.the.'audience'.silver.eyed.stare*

*then she rolls cracking up as nobody was there to see her sudden and shocking breaking out of her supposed 'character'*
"Hooo heee wheee! I love an empty shop sometimes."

*sits up her eyes suddenly a bit sad from being more alone than usual*
*straightens up and growls at herself for being so moody*
"Straighten up old wolf or people'll think something's actually wrong with aside from being nuts." :evil:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

A white cat was sitting in the rafters and watching as Wolfy did her little dance. She'd seen her around before but they'd never been properly introduced. Grinning, Songhue jumped down and changed into a wite wolf so she'd feel a little more natural. It was her favorite form and it fit perfectly at the time.

"Cute. Is that the only music you listen to or do you dabble?"

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

*She stared at the sudden appearance then coughed, slightly embarassed*
"Uheh... No actually I listen to a lot of different stuff... Pretty much anything short of stuff that's too violent or dark even for an old dark wolf like me."

*she smiled slightly, shaking the thick black-reddish mane of curling fur from her eyes... silver strands mixed with odd unnatural indigo blue highlights glimmer with the movement*

"Unless, of course, I'm in a dark mood then it's usually Korn, Meatloaf or one of the 'hair bands' like Foreigner, Quiet Riot, Queen or Eminem. Anything with a pounding primal percussion and/or anger driven lyrics to it. Something to make the darkness speed along its way with the beat driving it."

*she sat down, tilting her head and cleared her throat again*
"Excuse please... My manners are, at times, as uncivilized as my form often takes. I am Storm Silver Wolf, late of Gl'Mystica. I am generally called Storm or simply Wolf or Wolfy to avoid confusion amongst many.
How do you do?"
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Don't worry about manners," Songhue said, chuffing slightly with amusement. "I'm pretty blunt myself so there's nothing to worry about. I like Queen, Eminem, Meatloaf, Korn, and Metalica the best for those. But I can't stick to one music sice I tend to wander. I've seen you around and I've dubbed you Wolfy so that works. I'm Songhue."

Chuffing agian, she shook her head and became a nightengale. She circled high overhead, singing in a voice that sounded like spring wind.

"I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams, while the city sleeps, and it's only me and I walk a-my shadow's only one who walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me. 'Till then I walk alone."

She landed and was the white wolf again. Grinning, she tilted her head and murmured, "I listen to a little of everything though. I just don't favor contemporary."

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

*chuckling*
"I myself am more into the 'classic rock' of the 80's... Though I tend to cringe when people refer to them as classic when they are younger than I am!"

*grinz*
"I really only have three forms per se... This one, the Welven and the basic hume. Welven, in case you didn't know, is a half elf/half wolf blend. Hence the name I would guess. We're not weres though. Weres usually Become half one thing and another later on in life. We're born this way. Our original forebearers actually were an elf maid and a wolf.
So what you get is a fuzzy elf basically."

*tilting her head the other way*
"Are you a shape shifter or did you have to learn magic to alter forms?"
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"I'm a wind sprite," Songhue grinned. "Magic runs in my blood and I was born with this ability. The 80's are my all time favorite music. Do you know Guns n' Roses? This one record by them is something I can listen to for years and not get tired of it. Appitite for destruction. Do you know it?"

She lay down with these words, her head slightly tilted, and yawned. This creature wasn't so bad. She had good taste in music at least.