*Doing the wolfy slide*

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

*she nodded enthusiastically*
"Yes I'm a major fan of GnR! I'm not sure about album names though... Not good with names of songs either for that matter... I think the ones I liked though were Use Your Illusion 1 and Welcome to the Jungle. I Think those were the names of them anyway."
*her speech became a little less stilted once she became more comfortable around someone and could talk about the things she loved freely*
"Mostly I know the songs like 'Live and Let Die' (a fave of mine when angry) and 'Don't Cry'... I really liked the energy Axel put into his music. Even when it was dark energy, it was still... thrumming. It was sad when the band broke up."

*she blinked at the species name*
"I've never met a wind sprite before... So excuse please if I say or ask something that may seem stupid or offensive. Are they like other creatures with families and parents or is it like the story of Peter Pan where it says, 'When the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and from each piece a fairy was born.'?"
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She grinned at the enthusiasm for her favorite band, and nodded knowingly when she mentioned her songs, a certain light flairing in her eye as she mentioned 'Welcome to the Jungle.' She could easily talk about that for hours.

At the mention of family though she had to hold in a wince. With as little steel as possible she stood up and paced a few times to calm herself. She did not talk about her past, not even to Sparkle. Instead she would talk about generalizations.

"Wind sprites are born with families and are ruled by a Great King and a Great Mother, both of which are chosen by the one before them. Theire souls are always a perfect match and no one could know their bond. Others are met once a year on all hallow's eve to have a ceremony where the Fates choose the mate that will be best with you. If there aren't any for you that year you simply return the next time. We aren't allowed to be trianed in our magic either since more is discovered if there are no guidlines to limit us. We can answer questions but that's all. All wind sprites have an elemental control over the wind as well, something that's supposed to help up escape trouble. We must use our magic in almost everything we do or the Fates will think you reject the gift you've been given and take it away for all of time. Those that have this happen become elves, and loose most any tie to thier own kind. There are simularites though when you see an elf next to a wind sprite in its true form. You won't see it often though since anyone who sees one in it's own true form has the ability to control what form it takes from then on out. That means that you could command it to be a spider and kill it. Most of us are kind though, and trusting to an extent. I'm what would be considered anti-social. I enjoy my alone time."

Twitching her ear, she sat and looked at Wolfy, quiet pointedly looking at her hair. It was soft and silk looking, and it destracted her from the past she never thought of. She knew why she was the way she was. It didn't mean that everyone else had to know as well.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

*feeling the aggitation radiate from the sprite, she sat back a little... half startled half saddened*
"I'm sorry. I had no idea. I won't bring it up again. My own family life is nothing I would have cared to share either so it seems we have a few things in common."
*she bowed her head a little*
"And I won't ask to see your true form if it's that important. I truly meant no offense by my questions. I spoke truly when I said I had never met one of your kind before. I'm new to this world so many things and peoples are vastly different from those I know at home. Again I apologize for any distress I caused inadvertantly."
*shaking her head a little she raised her muzzle and sang the mournful song of Evanescence's 'Immortal' then lowered it again looking haunted*

*standing up, she shook herself long and hard; sending bristles of course winter fur everywhere before finally sitting back down with a slightly apologetic look*
"Ah well... Such is life, eh? So what is there to do around here?"
*she smiled changing the topic to something a bit safer*
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue watched Wolfy's hair as she shook herself, forcing her mind back under control, and sighed as she thought of the emotions that could so easily be brought to the surface. They were raw and callused, the steel that had been in her voice a direct reflection of that. She was extrememly sorry she'd been snappish but there was one thing she had to clarify.

"Don't feel bad, you couldn't know that I don't speak of my past; which I didn't. My own past is nothing like what I just told you. You simply know the generalizations. And don't worry so much about saying thigs just right. I'm not that tempermental."

She offered a slightly weary grin here, knowing that if thigs really got uncomfortable she'd do what she always did and retreat to her realm. It was safer to be alone.

"As far as what we can do I usually practice my fighting. If you fight I'd be glad to have a go with you."

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

*she tilted her head again... after so much tilting, she could feel a kink starting to form in her neck. She gave a small inaudible grump at herself for showing her few millenia as she arched her neck to stretch out the knot.*

*but to the sprite's comment about her past, she said nothing and merely nodded and left it not wishing to intrude any further. Unfortunately when she felt nervous or shy around some one her speech tended to become stilted again... an unconcious habit that called attention to her own past so long ago when she came from a world filled with lords and ladies and peasants and secrets between them*

"Fight... ?? Do you mean Sparring? Or do the creatures here... " *her voice trailed off at the thought of blood sport... she was no prude but she had thought, hoped, she had left such barbarics on the world that gave birth to her and died*

"*Ahem* I'm a bit out of shape for blood sport but I could use some practice. A girl should never forget how to defend herself after all." *she offered hoping to seem a little less prudish* :?
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The wolf smiled, and shook her head, noticing the way the other's speach changed and wondering that some felt offended by her constant neutrality. They would understand if she would tell them of her past but she refused sympathy and abolished pity. Her ghosts were her own to carry.

"There are some here who would take in a 'blood sport' as you call it, but I prefer not to kill. Basically I just go through the motions when I'm on my own, but yes, I would enjoy this 'sparring' with you. If you're willing that is."

Others could certialy be odd. The terms she'd grown up hearing were glackroth which meant death fight and suroth which meant soft fight. Sparring and blood sport were new ways to say the same thing, but she thought she liked the honesty of death fight and soft fight better.