*Doing the wolfy slide*

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Storm had been listening so intently to what Songhue had been saying about the rebuilding of the mouse's home that when the other wolf spoke she nearly jumped out of her form.
Whipping her head towards the voice, her instinctual reaction was to put her body like a canopy over the baby mice and their home. That feeling of protectiveness was heightened by Songhue's putting distance between them.

She lowered her body ever so slightly to watched the new comer...
"I don't eat mice... Bad for the stomache... May I help you?" She asked carefully and kept her voice neutral.
To have a strange wolf appear was startling enough but to have the wolf seem to know she could speak Common made her senses go on high alert... Who was this new comer...? Were they a threat to either her or her fae friend... That she knew Storm spoke Common but Still felt the need to ask why she hadn't killed a defenseless creature made the hairs on the back of her neck stand... She didn't believe coincidence.
she might be a cloaked Betrayer... be careful old girl... at the very least she might eat your new mousey wards... And wouldn't that be a peach explaining to the mother that you promised not to eat her babies but let Somebody Else eat them.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fiona withdrew. She didnt mean to frighten them , and she was affraid of what they might do because of it.

"Sorry! I didnt mean to frighten you, its just, ive been whatching you and...." Fiona broke off. It was coming out all slurred. She began again. "Sorry. I really didnt mean to give you a fright. Ive just been lying here whatching and listening, i was just curious, because..... Where I come from, all wolves eat every living thing they set eyes on." She felt like she wanted to explain more, to go on and tell her life story, but that could endanger her, she didnt yet know whether to trust this wolf. It was foolish of her to just go wondering up as if she owned the place. No, she shouldnt have done that. She bowed her head in sorrow.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She felt a small sense of calm in watching others. Songhue couldn't help but smile as Wolfy lowered slightly over the nest, knowing full well that if things turned dark she would've shifted and done what she could. She wouldn't have been able to use the winds because that would have hurt the little ones, but she could still fight. Songhue was only slightly sore now, the last of her wounds being naught but shadows on her flesh.

But would Wolfy explain their natures and welcome this new wolf, or would she let protective instincts take over? The young one really didn't seem to mean any harm, but Songhue wasn't one who easily welcomed others. Because of this she found she was on neutral terms when it came to the youngest of the wolves, though she did give off a soft, fierce growl as her head lowered to the babies. Having no family of her own to protect Songhue was not someone to stand idely by while another was hurt. And in all honesty she didn't know anything other than this new wolf's apperance.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fiona crouched low. She heard another growl, she looked over to where the noise had come from. At first she couldnt see anything but a tree, but looking closer she saw the glimer of the other wolves eyes. So that was where the other wolf had gone.
She remembered the time she had been punished as a younge one for getting pekkish, and steeling just a little bit of the apple pie that was for the tribes tea. She had been held down, then delt a blow of claws from the tribe leaders paw in his wolf shape. He had struck her on the shoulder blades, the wound healed, but it still had left the scar behinde.
She didnt know why at that point she remembered it, it must have been somthing about the way songhue was sitting, that had remined her about how her dad whatched her get punished, and did nothing.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Storm remained over the nest but was a little less defensive... Her guard wasn't down by any means but she allowed herself to seem a bit less hostile.
"I'm not your ordinary run-of-the-mill wolf." She said politely... She didn't have any place to speak for the other here and she didn't want to be Too obvious in case this one wasn't safe for any of them...
"Where I come from, we only eat when we're hungry. We do eat meat but we tend to restrict our diets." She didn't add that they tended not to eat new friends. That thought made her smile ever so slightly... This new one should be very thankful of that if she knew.
She watched the newcomer carefully but relaxed so that she was sitting with the nest under her upraised portion.
"I'm Storm... I'm surprised you know Common Tongue... It's not an easy language to master as a wolf." She tilted her head shrewdly and watched with calm quiet demeanor.
She wasn't giving off an air of waiting to attack but her posture and gaze where showing cautious interest rather than open friendship.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Wolfy," Songhue murmured, her voice barely audiable over the whisper of leaves. "I think we should start with the reconstruction. If you want you can do it. I'll enertain our new female."

She would have rather done the repairs herself since she was far from a social butterfly, but she still didn't trust this new one enough to turn her back on her. And this was she could stay where she was, all but gone as she lay still, only her blue-grey eyes shining out from the shadows. But she wasn't willing to open up either; it'd taken quite a while for her to admit as much to Wolfy, and even then she'd had to be sure of how friendly the other creature would be. She had only just met Fiona.

"What do you eat? Are you pure wolf, or a shifter? If your form is true then you must have some magic in you. Wolfy was right; it takes practice and understanding of the creature's form before you can speak in any but it's native tongue."