*Doing the wolfy slide*


For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 132

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am

Location: MI... Moving to NC/VA

Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:38 pm

Storm nodded ever so slightly without replying... This new comer might not seem dangerous but she'd lost count of how many "harmless" foes she and her family had and how much damage they had done.

She would watch and be alert but let Songhue handle the new comer. She got a sense of how hard it was for her to even offer and thought the wise course of action would be to accept the help as it was needed.
She waited to see if the new comer would accept the situation or try forcing the issue. If she chose to force the issue then they might have their answer about whether to trust her or not, otherwise it would be a slow waiting game.
Image
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:15 am

'I am a shifter. But with only two forms, the average human and a wolf, so, im not to keen on catching live pray either.' She relaxed a little, they were'nt trying to leap at her, not yet anyway. 'So your helping the mouse to build a shelter of some sort? I'll help if you want, or just stand asside.' she didnt want to make it sound as if she was scared, or that she was trying to get to close to them, because then they might think shes evil.
User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2484

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:09 am

"No, I think Wolfy has it," Songhue mumbled and there was just a hint of steel in her tone. She was not one to trust easily and for this one to act as if it were expected was something that showed either innocence or ego.

"Which is your natural form I wonder? I've hardly met a human I'm willing to call a friend, though there is one that's determined to change that."

She wasn't moving at all; just watching. Taking in every twitch and tension could help her understand, and at the moment she wasn't willing to risk not knowing this young female as well as she could. The fact that she could hear their little mouse friend nearby made her all the more weary. The mother would soon be returning. Songhue hoped that Wolfy was close to finishing.
Image

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:26 am

Fiona sensed the steel in the wolfs voice and put her gaurd back up. "Ok. My main true form is human, it was how i was born, but i spend alot of time as a wolf." She said more wearily, sensing the wolf was whatching her. She thought that maybe she should just go, just run for miles, but that would seem rude. She sighed inwardly. The trouble she got herself in theese days.....
User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2484

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:01 pm

"How did you come by this gift?" Songhue asked, her voice still softly watchful. This other was tensing, getting defensive, close to panicking. But there were few creatures who came into these abilities in a pure manner that weren't born with them. She herself had met several of both kinds of magics.

Without thinking about it she twitched her tail idly at some leaves that lay scattered around her. They got up, split so they were in a form that was a simblnace of human, and started to dance. When one got too near another and its partner they made angry gestures, started shoving, and eventually tore each other to pieces. A small show that reflected the tension of the moment. With a small breeze Songhue had them gathered and spread around the roots of her tree, giving neutrients from a memory she'd tried to learn from for years.

The humans had indeed been real at some point. They danced thier victory from finding a mutant they could be rich off of as long as she was kept drugged. But an argument followed, and Songhue had been left to wait out the drug and flee. She had been chased for so long after, and she'd still been weakend from the war.

Between then and now held many such stories, not all of them with happy endings. Still, she'd learned something from each of them; trust only those you would trust with your very life. If they don't seem worthy of such an extreme title then they were not to be trusted at all.
Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 132

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am

Location: MI... Moving to NC/VA

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:07 pm

Storm sat trusting Songhue to watch her back and thought. Then in the odd way of her kind, she shifted just her hands very painstakingly... Partial shifting required much more than even full shifts did. Any shifting hurt to some extent and often left younger ones of her kind weak and sick for days recooperating from the effort. Luckily for Mr's. Nimh ~as she called the mouse~ She was not young. Nimble sweat slicked hands wove the sticks and grasses together to make a sort of low dome over the mouse's home, leaving only a small mouse sized hole for her to get in and out. Then allowing her concentration to slide, the hands turned back into the huge wolf paws they felt so natural as. She had to be slow and careful with any shift... If she let the shift back go to fast, she could do permanent damage to her body structure and a lame wolf was worse than a lame hume.
Once her form was completely wolf again, she panted mildly. It was a lot of work. Then she felt the wind dancing by her romp and turned. Tilting her head she watched the play of the leaves and frowned... She didn't understand what the show meant but she got that it wasn't good.
Still, she was thankful for the rush of air that cooled the over heated body and was able to get back to work before Mrs. Nimh came home.

Using dextious wolfy paws she gleefully pawed the leaves and needles in digger fashion and threw them everywhere but mostly so the mouse home was completely covered and hidden from view again... Even if the storms of spring tried washing the top off, the woven dome she had created would remain intact and the little family would remain safe and covered.

"There... I think that should do it!" She smiled satisfied and turned back to the two younger ones. She had only half listened to the chat, having faith that Songhue would warn her if she were in any real danger. She still wasn't sure of this one but she would do as she always did... Wait and see if trust or distrust were proven necessary.
Image
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~
PreviousNext

Return to The Foothills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.