Cat Nap

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

OOC: no, i can be human also.

BIC: Amy wondered, Are humans good swimers? How long till they tire-out? i think griffins might be better. i geuss ill stay myself then. Flying a little faster Amy saw the wolf run fsat then at the last second, do a big belly flop. Ouchy... a belly flop. Since Amy awas flying faster she decided to do a looping dive. Gaugeing by the dark spots in the water and how big they were she thought that those spots were deep.
Turning towards the sky She flew up high and looking down Amy guessed she was nice and high.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I have a human-ish form but I only do it for certain people, and I never do around more than one. Check my site for references, Wolfy's drawing really nails me.

BIC| Grinning, Songhue followed limbly up to the water's edge where she shimmered into an otter. Now this was more like it. Wanting to prove at least friendly enough to hang around with she flopped onto her back in the water and splashed at Ivy with her legs and tail. Then, with a little titter, she doged down into the water without even looking to see if her target had moved. The water over her fur was a glorious feeling, and a welcome relief from the jungle heat.
Last edited by Songhue on Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: k- that works

BIC: Ivy decided that enough was enough, she just couldn't enjoy the water staying in wolf form. She stepped momentarily out of the water and changed back into her true form... a human. She considered herself to be fairly pretty, she was tall for a girl, about 5'10" and was skinny, without being too skinny. She had blue eyes that changed colors in different lighting and dark golden blonde hair that reached half way down her back and hung in loose ringlets when it was wet. Much like it was now. She was now a wearing shimmery green bathing suit which made her eyes apear to be a blue-green. She hoped she wouldn't startle or frighten the others.

"Sorry about that, but I just couldn't enjoy myself as a wolf so I felt that I just needed to be myself again." Self conciously she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and waited for the all to familiar rejection that would come after revealing herself as a human.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Popping her head back up to the surface Songhue saw a young girl where the wolf had been. So she was a shifter as well. And a human at that.

"Why should you be sorry? Never be sorry for who you are or what you need. Remeber that."

So it was that she did a small backflip and sank back under the water. She didn't commute with humans too much as a rule since they were known to be the greediest of all creatures, but this one felt different. She'd seen her shift already and hadn't shown thoughts of using her for money. Still, she'd be cautious. Songhue was very nearly always cautious.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

"Usually I'm not sorry but lately others I meet tend to avoid me after they learn I'm a shifter." Ivy shook her head with the memories, she had tried so hard to make friends but she just couldn't. She just hoped that Songhue and Amy wouldn't be like the others.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Is it that you're a shifter that makes them run, or the fact that you're human," She asked as she flipped back to the surface and rode a wave back down. She truly did love the otter form, even if she did have to be her usual silvery white. "Because I personally have yet to meet a human I've trusted, though you seem to be on your way to fixing that. You certainly don't act like a human."

Tittering, she flopped around like a torpedo and swam to the middle of the water, wondering why this shy girl didn't climb on in. She had to be getting hot, standing the way she was. Still, it wasn't any of her business, and far be it from her to ponder the workings of a human mind.