Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue tittered at the sight of Poison's return, then floated over to spit out some water from her blowhole. Hopefully she was feeling well enough to join them with the fish, as well as share in her time centering. The time to unwind, to find control and hold it with an iron grip, had never meant to much to her before, but now she was exeedingly glad for the company.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Poison laughed as water came up and sprayed her. She changed back into her human form and was wearing a dark blue swim suit. She prefered to swim as a human rather than her wolf form, somehow it was just easier. That was one thing she liked about herself, even though she couldn't change into an animal other than a wolf she could change her clothes at will. She took off running and dove into the water... Oops... belly flop.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: That's great news, Poison, I'm glad it wasn't worse. I suggest drinking some nice warm mint tea with a touch of honey in it... It might help sooth the cough some.
Uhm... wait, so you were a Wolf before? But how'd ya do the thing with "your head in your hands"? *feels like she totally wasn't paying attention or something* >>;;

:bic:
Storm paddled for the surface finally gasping a little. Oops, over did the underwater bit... Great gran may have been a selkie but that apparently doesn't mean I can stay under for more than 15 mins apparently. She chuckled to herself.
Seeing the other girl come back, she started to paddle towards the shore only to get hit by the wave from Poison's belly flop! She rocked a bit like a furry lump of drift wood and sputtered a little when the water went up her nose... She sneezed; sending a jet of water back out her nose again...
"Ew... Well, now that I cleared my sinuses.... Sar-rreee!" :D;
She grinned and apologized sheepishly.
She nibbled on wet fur a little and decided to try a half-morph... Slowly her body changed so the legs and body were more of that of a hume than a wolf... Finally after a very slow and painful time, she appeared like a very shaggy fully furred hume with a wolfish head. It was really hard work so she let herself kind of sink so that she was sitting on the bottom and had just her snout above water to breath. It would be too much trouble to conjure clothes just to get them wet anyway so she chose a 'natural swimsuit' of fur instead. Still it wasn't easy and she needed to sit a while and recoop. Which was fine in the nice warm sun drenched water.
"Heh, no tan lines." Occasionally she seemed beyond her natural world and said weird things that confused everybody but they just figured it was old age and ignored it.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue clicked softly at the pair, then slipped back down into the water to come up with a fish held in her mouth. Grinning, she flipped it up into the air, the landing causing a splash that soaked everyone. "I love the waters," she noted, and with that was gone again to move amung the fish.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: oops, I meant, "put her head in her paws" brain fart. I guess I'm just used to being in hume form. And to be honest I really dont like any kind of tea. But my mom has me drinking tons of cranberry juice to clean out my system.

BIC: Poison coughed a little and then caught her breath. She swam for a few minutes, occasionally flipping water at songhue. She noticed Wolfy change into more of a hume form. Now all she could see of Wolfy was her nose sticking out of the water so she swam over to her nose and gently tickled the tip.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Breathing through her nose, Storm let her eyes close a bit so she didn't see half of what the 'youngsters' were doing. :sleep:
Until Poison tickled her nose, she was all but asleep... Twitching her nose and then sneezing tremendously until she darn near swallowed the lake. She burst to the surface coughing and blinking; sending water everywhere in waves.
"Oops sorry there, musta dozed off. Silly bug tickled my nose and woke me up though, so I'm here again." she said good naturedly as she tried shaking some of the water out of her wolfy ears and blowing her nose from the weird half somersault the sneeze made her do. :bubbles:

:ooc:
Ah ok, I don't mind some tea myself so uhm... Hummm... What else did Gran used to make me drink/eat when I caught something in my lungs... Well, horse radish or jalepenos or chiles were a fave of hers... But I wouldn't recommend it unless you're used to spicey shtuffis. :stress:
And well she also used to make me drink a shot of peppermint schnappes but I am Not Going to say That was a good thing. :stunned:
So uhm yeah... Eat and drink plenty of stuff that'll keep your energy going ... Any foods/drinks high in protein is a really good thing. :);
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~