Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: yea, the guy that songhue was talking/ arguing with triggered a memory that I had been trying to forget.

BIC: Poison masked her feelings and tried to shove them back. "Well I was just out for a walk when I saw you, then I decided to watch for a bit." She stuck the toe of her shoe in ground and ate a couple of berries from the pile Songhue had brought. "Sure I'd like to go." It sounded like fun to go to a fishing hole but didn't want to sound to excited. Hopefully she'd be able to push the memories back if she was out doing something with her friends.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Ah ok... I got confused there.
Oh fishing... I Sooo miss fishing. I never caught a lot of fish but I sure had fun gossiping and talking nonsense with my ex-neighbor. :bubbles:

:bic:
Storm nodded and wondered if they would be offended if she tried to see if she could still catch fish wish her teeth. :angel:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Poison smiled, well it seemed as if the tension between the three was slowly leaving. "Well should we go then." She smiled not remembering when she was this content... if she had to choose it was probably the time she went swimming with Songhue and Tink.

Changing into her wolf form for the travel was easier than it usually was, maybe it became easier the happier she was, she couldn't tell but it seemed like a good explanation... "Ahhh..." She sighed as she scratched right behind her ear with her hind paw.. stupid itches.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue grinned idly at Posion's scratch and shimmered into a small white house cat. With a sly little grin she bound out into the trees and came out at a small, trout filled lake. With a little flick of her paw she managed to swipe out a cat fish. It was easy really, all she had to do was drop her tail into the water to tease it close enough.

After she'd made her catch though she nudged the critter back into the water, and turned to see how her friends were doing. The mindless repetition was soothing.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Poison giggled and took off after her friend. The lake was beautiful and she gently pawed the water but didn't catch any. She liked teasing the fish but never wanted to hurt them. Trying not to laugh at the idea taking form in her mind she hunched forward, put her paw into the water, then splashed water on Songhue. Leaping out of reaching distance she lowered herself to the ground and wagged her tail.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue jumped back, arching up as the water dripped from her. Shaking herself off, she crouched down agian and gathered a good sized ball of wather with a warm breeze and dropped it right on Poison's head. Payback was a wonderful thing. She gathered up another fish, a big rainbow trout, and shot a sidelong glance at Wolfy. Silence was sometimes a dangerous thing, and when it came to these two friends she didn't want to risk it.