Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: >>; Sorry... At first was waiting to see if Poison was going to reply then totally forgot amidst a lot of RL shtuffis.
aNywaves... Will try to think of something interesting to say despite the dull thud at the back of head... :(

:bic:
Storm had started to fall asleep again, dozing in the shallows. All the while listening to the sounds of her surroundings... The gentle lapping of the water against the shore, the breeze as it talked with the trees... All things spoke to her on some level, but usually it was just quiet murmurings that soothed her spirit and made her feel at peace. Like sitting on her front porch and listening to bits of conversation of others as they wandered by. There was something so very comfortable about mundane things... No illussions of greatness or undercurrents of magic... Just day to day living and existing in the moment... Everything Else maybe all about magic and what it was running through her veins, but the common existence was about Nothing more fancy than what one ate for dinner or whether one had gotten that pesky berry stain out of a youngster's knee britches.
And that was what she loved most about life... Magic was everyday survival but the non-magical side of it was so warm and calming. So solid and sensible.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Bless your heart, dear, I'd thought you'd fallen of the face of the earth. Sorry about your dull throbbing, I'm just gettin over a migrane myself....Wish I could help. I do think I'll wait for Poison this time though, see what she has to say before I decide to do what I have in mind.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Poison felt water splash on her and opened an eye to see Songhue ducking beneath her wing. She concentrated on shifting and within seconds she was in her wolf form. Silently she lept over Songhue's head and into the water, hoping that it would soak her. Unfortunatly she also sent a spray in Wolfy's direction. Oops, still she laughed and began swimming again.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

With a grin Songhue watched her comrad splash around, and with an odd transparency she flapped her wings and rose high in the air, bringing up a great wind that shaped the waters. The trout and catfish still had gently moving currents beneath, but near the surface the most wonderful waves waited to be ridden. "If we're going to splash, then let's splash," she called out, and with that dove headfirst into a great, swelling wall of water.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

The first splash from Poison had only slightly jarred Storm... She still remained peacefully semi-asleep... It had been quite a lot of adventure for her adventure weary self after all. She wasn't as young as she used to be.
But then just as her nodding head would have slouched nose-first into the water, Songhue's wall of water hit her knocking her over into the water. She sputtered suddenly awake again and coughing and blinking the water out of her nose and eyes.
"Whathaunder?!?" she gasped then realized she had dozed off while the other had started a splashing war around her...
"Ooooh tha tears it!" she laughed with narrowed mischievious silver-blue eyes. Turning slightly, she showed the massive wolf tail she had in her partial form... Twice as long as an average wolf tail due to being in hume proportions. Thick and bushy, it was very heavy. She made a strong sweep with it and her hand-paws shoving an almost equal wave of water back at the younger ones. :evil:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Poison coughed and laughed at the same time. 'That got her attention' she thought and started splashing gentle sprays of water at both of them, not wanting to cause too much grief but still wanting to play. She ran around to a high rock on the other side of the water and climed on top, then jumped in, narrowly avoiding a belly flop. Still it was fun.