Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Might be a tad slow/smally postsh... Have head ache so am a tad meh right now. Sorry guys.

:bic:
Bringing up the rear, Storm couldn't help it... She Loved water ever since she was a cub.
With a flying leap, she sprang off the bank of the lake and did a wolfy version of a cannonball out into the deeper area sending a huge waving splash up when she hit.
When she finally resurfaced, she was covered in the muck where she'd hit the bottom and did a "butt bounce" off the murky sand back to the surface. A little crawdad clung in shock to one soaked ear like a sea inspired earring.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue jumped back out of the way of the wall of water Wolfy's leap had called up, and then padded over to bad at the crawdad. "You get," she murmured at it, a small smile tilting her mouth. "I know someone who catches and eats you, so you just go on."

Then she stepped back, flicking her paws free of water in a decidedly feline manner before crouching back down to swipe at the water. She leaned a little too far forward though and teetered on the edge before righting herself and shaking her head. She'd gotten the fish though, so she reached back and nudged it back into the water before flicking her tail at the pond. She truly loved fishing, the little creatures were always cute.

"Hey, I have an idea," she said suddenly, picking up her head from the study of the sleek fish. "Why don't you see if you can catch me? I'll be.....a white catfish, I think,"

And with that she shimmered and slid seamlessly into the water. A glimmer of white showed through the sea of color, a small spot of purity in the chaos. Could they catch it? ;)

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

:ooc: Sorry... I thought it was Poison's turn... >>; *pokes Poison a little*
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: this is gonna be my last post for a while cause I've got pnumonia and dont really feel up to anything. I'll come in when I'm back.

BIC: Poison laughed at the two but started feeling nausous "hey guys, I dont feel well. I'm gonna go for a walk or something but I'll catch up with you guys when I'm feeling better... Dont worry I'll be fine!" She called over her shoulder as she took off.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

:ooc: :oops: So sorry Poison, I didn't know. Get better soon ok and no worries. I just thought you had forgotten. Nothing else was meant by that. :(

:bic:
Storm watched the other younger one go with a frown... She wondered if she was ok and if it was something to do with whatever she'd been unwilling to talk to them about before. She doggy (or wolfy) paddled a bit trying to decide if she should try following the other or not. She seemed awfully vulnerable but she had seemed like she wanted to be left alone by the same token.
Storm looked to where the pale catfish had swum off to and wondered if she had heard what her friend had said or not. Frowning more she tread water in further indecision.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue let a few bubbles rise to the surface as she watched Poison wander off, hoping that everything would turn out okay. Then, with a soft fishy sigh, she darted forward and slapped a fin against Wolfy's paw before flickering deeper into the waters. The sunlight glimmered brightly off of her scales, and she was reveling in the way the currents passed over her, like so much wind turned solid.

OOC| Don't worry, Wolfy, she knows, she only just told me as well. She'll be okay.......though do get well soon Poison, I worry when ya get too sick.