The Sudden Storm

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tink- though Ravyn is taking this very good-naturedly, I am a little concerned with your imitation post. Not only did you use a post she made without asking her, but you seemed to be trying to take credit for the writing by your OOC comment: "ooc: this good? i tried songhue.".
Theft is theft in any form, whether you take someone's art, writing, or other creation. In the future, I suggest that you do not take someone's talents and claim them as your own. This concerns me greatly, as I'm sure both Foxx and I would hate to see any instances of theft in the future relating to Serians...

I'd appreciate you not removing your post until Foxx sees this and either gives her two cents or lets it go. Even if you do delete it- I have a screenshot.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| What's a screenshot? Ya've got me interested. And, Tink, the only reason I haven't gotton back was because I never thought it'd be a thing where they meet up an then sleep all night. My char tends to doze in the day and run on autopilot, so she's always up to something at night; usually flying around as a nightengale or swollow.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Aah... Tink, I'm going to assume that you didn't know better, because after the first post it seems like you've been doing your own Role-playing, however this is a first warning. Like Tig said, copying -anything- is wrong, especially in things like writing. If you copy anything else, I'll have to take... steps. Don't make me do that ^^; And it would be great if you apologized to Ravyn, though I'm not demanding it.

That's all I'm going to post here... if anything else needs to be said, it can be said through PM. Feel free to continue the RP :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.