The Sudden Storm

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

Tink slowly walked up the steep, slipery hill twards the north.
About ten minutes later they arived to a small tree. Pulling a hiden string the tree's limbs parted and a small trap door came in to view.
This is the shelter door. a large tunle is under the door but i have an easier way for creatures our sized.
A thick rope hung form a limb somewhere in the tree's limbs. Quickly making a loop around her ankle, Tink said, Say your favorite place and you'll go. If its not your ture favorite place you wont budge. then quietly saying her favorite place and she disappered.
Last edited by Tink on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

This was interesting. With a soft toss of her main, Songhue murmured a few unintelligble words under her breath and was soon gone, moved to a softly lit medow, backlit herself in moonlight that challenged her coat as the trees waved overhead in a natural roof. Ahhh, peace.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

Suddenly appering in a medow, Tink quickly spotted Songhue. Cool huh? Tink smiled. I had that rope custom made for a door pull but it turned to be better, a safty shelter where its always your weather. Tink started falling on her side but her fall was mysteriously broken by some puffy down pillows. Example: Pillows out of nowhere. She said sighing.
Last edited by Tink on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

With a soft nicker of appretiation, Songhue folded her legs under her with all the fluidity of the winds she controlled. A shooting star was seen through the treetops, and somewhere close by an owl hooted gently, as if in welcome. Gently moving breezes ran fingers through her main, toyed with the ends of her tail, and filled her senses with sounds, smells, tastes carried across miles of open land.

"I myself am a creature of nature," she murmured in her breeze quite voice. "I've never used a pillow before. Only moss and leaves. What are they like?" It wasn't that she wanted any, or even to try the sensation for herself. She was simply a curious creature.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

Oh, they are soft and fluffy. If you'd like to try one then try focusing on the word pillow. As for me, I'll go to bed. 'Night. Quickly flaping several times to get high in the air Tink muttered a unledgibleand lightly landed on a large cloud. Going in three circles, she finally settled down in a puffy feather ball, with her eyelids slowly closeing till she didn't notice that she was asleep. After a few minutes Tink went in to her usually spraled out postition on her back, legs erect, feet folded down, and mouth open, snoring loudly.

Waking a few hours before dawn Tink leaped energteicly off her cloud and lightly landed next to Songhue, noteing that the pillows had disappered like they were supposed to. Careful not to wake her, she said in a whisper, I'll go get breakfast. so quietly she started looking for her favorite berries for their breakfast.

midnight_october
Regular
Regular

Post by midnight_october »

(ooc: You know, ...Tink's first post is actually a slightly altered version of something I wrote in a thread also titled A Sudden Storm.

http://sionayra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44
the first post by x0meaningless0x, or Ravyn is the one I'm referring to

However, as they say, 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'. Glad to see you liked my writing.)