Foggy Fates (Story by Songhue and Poison Ivy)

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Foggy Fates (Story by Songhue and Poison Ivy)

Post by Songhue »

Okay, Poison, I'll start the story, but you have to be sure that you read the ending of the last one or you won't really get it. That and tell me about my jinx adoption status. :P

Surisha was sitting on the edge of a cloud when Drake Called her. She was really more hovering, but she could still rest against the softness because of her skin and she loved to do just that.

"Hey, Why're you way up here? I thought we were looking for sukreth?"

Surisha just smiled at her friend, not saying anything because she couldn't; when she was younger she'd been in a bad accident and now she spoke with her mind and her body. At the moment she sighed and then spiraled down to a nearby cliff to make it easier for him to talk. The low air affected him.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As Surisha came down to where Drake was standing and had called her from, she couldn't help but think about how handsome he looked. His tall, muscular body always stood strong and confident. He had an aura of power and strenght that hung around him, which made him all the more appealing.

"Well I was looking for him, but then I saw that cloud up there and it was just too tempting" Surisha told him. Drake just sighed and said "Ok, I just thought that you had gone missing too. Please dont do that to me." She smiled at him, his concern was so touching. His appearance made it seem like he was... well, arrogent but he was just the opposite. He was kind and caring and wouldn't ever hurt someone, well, not on purpose at least.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He really is a good friend She though again, this time keeping her mind closed to he couldn't hear. If he doesn't find a mate soon though he'll have to go through the Wait and he doesn't deserve that. Sometimes I think I'd accept if he just asked but others he's just too good a friend; I don't want to risk that. Oh, mother said I'd be confused but I never knew it'd be like this!

Breathing deep to clear her head, she soared higher, keeping an eye on Drake to be sure he didn't lose track of her again. Then she saw them, a whole heard, not three-hundred yards to the left of noontime.

There! she called, he stomach knotting in exitement, I see them, just there!

She'd needed time to think mere moments ago but now she was ready to do what needed to be done. The sukreth were lovely looking but fierce in battle and mom's friend Nico wanted to ask them to help be part of the creatures that would answer an attack if Shegani came under attack. There were more and more creatures spreading outwards; they had to be ready if one should become a threat.

To be honest she'd needed alot of time to think lately. The only way she could speak with anyone was embarrassing intimate and she had to admit that the idea of being intimate with anyone made her uncomfortable. Well...anyone other than Drake. The two of them spent hours talking together, and it was these times she was torn the worst. Worse, they'd started their tradition after his mom had gone to see a friend in another realm and hadn't returned. That's what started the alarm and that's why they helped as much as they could; which, granted, wasn't very much. But it was all the more time with her friend and that was exactly what she wanted. There was no confusion in that area.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

All of a sudden she felt something on her hand and turned around to see Drake similling at her. "Lets turn and go home" he said. As they turned She took one last look at the enemy, gave a sigh and sped towards home.

When they landed Drake was still smilling "What?" she asked him. His smile and the look in her eyes was making her nervous, not to mention the fact that he wasn't walking. Standing was all he was doing, he looked deep in thought (which he never really was).

"Do you know how beautiful you are? Especially when your flying." He said, the smile was still on his face but he at least had started to walk off. She stood their gaping after him for a moment and then started walking. They walked for a few moments in silence, Drake still softley smilling, when he asked "Would you like to go get something to eat?" He flashed a smile so big that for the first time in her life, she questioned his motives.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ask me!, she thought, knowing in her heart that if he asked her now she'd accept and be his mate. Ask me!

He looked at her instead an gave his head the cutest little tilt, and touched her face. "Did you say something?" he asked, his eyes so beautifuly soft as they looked at her. Her breath caught at her touch, and she closed her eyes, before opening her mind to him again so he could hear her; how she hated that he couldn't really hear her! She despreately wanted her voice back, then she'd tell him everything about the way she felt. Instead she took his hand in hers, hoping he might think it was more than the touch of a friend and sent, Sure, I'm starved. We have enough willing to fight if we're invaded, we can wait long enough to get a bite.

She smiled at him, and let him lead her to a place he knew about where all is favorite plants grew. Sighing, she sat next to him, her deep fire red hair falling over her crimson shoulders. She had her father's colors, though she had a lot more red than he did with hardly any hint of brown. She often thought it was a reflection of the fire that burned within her. And right now it was up full blast and focused on Drake. She didn't dare to make the first real move; but she so wanted him so sit closer. If only she could know what he thought, it'd help her enormously.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As Drake slid closer to her on the bench her heart began to race faster. Had her mind been open when she had wished he moved closer? She looked into his face and smiled, opening her mind so he could her she thought "I'm so glad were friends."

He slid away from her, but just enough so that he could turn towards her. His thoughts were spinning so fast and wild he knew he had to just say it, to get his real feelings out into the open. "I'm glad were friends too, I can't imagine my life without you. You're the one that kept me sane over the years." Surisha had to slip one hand out of his and put it on the seat next to her just to stay upright. Closing her mind she pleaded silently, "Please ask me, just say the word and I'm yours." turning her thoughts back to Drake she opened her mind again and began listening.

"Surisha" He began "I love you, I always have, and watching you today I know for certain I always will." Scooting the table in front of them away and dropping to one knee he asked the million dollar question. "Surisha will you marry me?"