Untitled Story

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Untitled Story

Post by Keira »

OOC: I know this section is generally for role-playing but I'd like to write a story and ask for everyone's opinion on it. I haven't written in a while so I'm most likelly rusty but please bear with me.

BIC: As KayCee Conners picked herself up off the floor she knew she had to leave, if not for her sake, for her daughter's. Luckily KayCee had suffered most of the abuse but unfortunatly McKenzie had her fair share of it too. In Kenzie's short life all she had really known of her father were the drunken rages he so often found himself in. He hadn't always been that way though, there had been days full of love and laughter when he had adored his little Kenzie and had protected her against all evil. Those days were over.

As KayCee packed her meager belongings into the worn set of luggage she'd recived for a wedding preasnt she thought about when she first met Matthew Conners. He was a senior at the high school she had recently transfered into. While he wasn't exactly popular he was certainly well known through out the school and the new little freshman girl had immediatly caught his eye. He had observed her for weeks without actually talking to her, smiling briefly when their eyes met without letting on to the fact that he had been watching her. After KayCee had been at River Front High for 3 weeks Mr. Loughton, the biology teacher, had assigned them to be lab partners and they were forced to talk... and they hit it right off. Their first date had been that night and the second the night after that. She had felt flattered to have his attention but felt suspicious at the same time, even though she was new to the school she knew he had a reputation for being a player. Finding girls that were sweet and innocent, getting what he wanted from them, then leaving them high and dry with him laughing at their ignorance. That should have been her first clue.

Her parents had begged her to see the light, to see that nothing good would come from him but she had been to enchanted with him so understand their concerns.They dated all though her freshman year and into her sophmore. Then, at 16 and unprepared, she found herself pregnant. Now she was running. Not only to save her own life, but also the precious life of little 3 year old Kenzie. She only wondered how far she could run....

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It's actually pretty good, dear, though it seems that you had a few thoughts and you're trying to string them together instead of writing it as you go along. :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Well I'm just kinda writing whatever comes out but as i said I'm still a bit rusty. It will probably take a while to get back to my normal writing.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Believe me, I understand the rusty. :) I've been so busy lately that the nearly all the 'writing' I've gotten done has just been in my head, lol. :heart: