Strolling for Stories

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Strolling for Stories

Post by Vineda »

Flutter listened quietly to the sweet song and had to smother a yanw as the notes drifted away on the breeze. She entered the shelter of the willow, ducking her head under the falling tendrils. After gently shrugging off the purple garment, she turned with a tender smile to her new friends.

Remembering the tales, the lessons, the race, the flight, and everything in between, she said "I thank thee both kindly a thousand times over, for 'twas an afternoon and a night the like of which shall never be forgotten. Eagerly I await the merry day we shall meet again." After a second she offered, "I ask not for my own sake but for yours... You are welcome to rest here, should it be a long journey to your resting place. The night is late and I can see you are as weary as I."

Before an answer came, Flutter settled herself near the edge of the ring created by the willow's leaves, where it was easy to see out but she would not be easily seen from the outside. Whuffling a little at the grass nearby, she didn't notice the butterfly sleeping tangled in her mane.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She had opened her mouth to refuse the invitation, yet what came out was a yawn. It seemed that no matter what she thought her body wasn't up to the trek across all of Sionayra simply to reach the entrance point Songhue had set up.

"Perhaps a slight rest, then. Or perhaps the whole night, for that matter."

Smiling, she folded her legs and nuzzled into the warm grass in the tree roots, careful of her sleeping charge as she propped herself against the trunk of the ancient willow.

Two minutes later she had dozed off.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Flutter chuckled at the two sleepers. She snuggled into the grass, eyed her surroundings, and with a twitch of her ears she let her eyes close. She was so tired even the dreams would let her alone tonight. She would have to wait for her next chance to glide among the stars.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.