Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Kyra »

Kyra smiled, "Hello Songhue. Indeed, seems that many are out for a walk." She wasn't too surprised at seeing the fairy, and was glad she was there. Hopefully they could get to know each other all better and be friends. To be, quit honest, was what Kyra hopped so much. To have friends that were some sort of human looking friends. She had plenty of serian and animal friends, but very few human.

She looked quickly to the lake as she heard the loud splash. "Where on earth did he come from?" she said thinking out loud. She then turned to look back at the Auburn haired girl, "Do you know him?" Then she said as she looked back at the lake, "Sorry, I am Kyra." She shook her head, why had she not said her name earlier.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Sorry Mcderth hasnt responded yet, he only has a couple hours at night to do this and some nights are busy, but I promise I will make him respond soon.

BIC: Keira looked back from where Songhue had gone to the strange man who had fallen from the sky, probably making sure he was alright. "Hi Kyra, I'm Keira." She smiled at how easily she seemed to be talking to her.

Looking back at the fallen man she shook her head. People around here seemed to make the most unusuall entrance. "I have no idea but I be its going to be an interesting story. What do you say we go down and see how he is?"

Mcderth
Regular
Regular

Post by Mcderth »

Mcderth felt a warm wind come from out of no where. It warmed his body, but made him even more nervous about where he was. He could almost smell the magic that had started the wind, and anyone that would use there power so lightly made him nervous. Shelding his mind from anyone reading his thoughts he rolled onto his back.

A women stood before him. He didn't recognize her, but as she spoke he felt that she was no threat. Though he normaly trusted his gut the strange way that he had come here made him nervous. Keeping the guard on his mind he sat up. Where am I, and who are 'us'?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him
(")_(") gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Who are 'us.' That very nearly made her crack a smile.

"Your current location is the Foothills, in truth. As far as who I refer to when I speak of myself with others, there are two females besides myself, both of whom I know quite well.. Even if one doesn't quiet realize this."

She made a small motion with her hand here, the warm winds springing up once again to scrape the last of the water off his body. He would catch a chill if he stayed wet that way and by all appearances that was all he needed.

The same hand made another motion as she turned away, a sort of 'do as you wish' signal. She had thought one of the others had spoken her name.

"You can drop the guard, by the way."

These humans were all so amusing, in a way. They placed their thoughts and sensations upon the very air itself, then felt the need to shield.. As it's simply so fascinating to know when they last ate that I can't help but pry, she thought in all amusement.

"He's fine, ladies. A little put off and a bit nervous, but in most uses of the word he is quite well."

Ah, and now she had to hold her tongue, for how she wanted to adress this Keira female. She did not come to these lands often, it was true, but she watched them closely and there had recently been one particular Serian wandering around that had caught her heart..

You dwell upon this mare as if it were your own bonded you lost.

"In any case, a proper introduction is still needed. Come, welcome the creature and see with your own eyes what falls out of the clouds and coughs up lake water."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Nice to meet you Keira," she said as she stood up and faced her knew friend. "I agree, anyone that randomly falls from the sky should have a good story to tell." She walked off the outcropping and headed for the Songhue and the man. "Were coming, don't worry." Kyra was curious to see what the whole story here was, how did this man manage to fall from the sky, and from where or what?
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira laughed and followed Kyra down the hills to where Songhue and the man was. She looked at this curious man that was laying on the wet sand. "Hello stranger. Whats your name?"