Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Songhue »

Well there was a blunt explanation..

"These lands are quite lovely, actually.. This part of Sionayra is called The Foothills, as previously mentioned. We humanoids tend to socialize here, as the equine creatures we bond with have run of the rest of the lands. Where were you going, if I may ask.. I've never known the lands to call one so strongly that they simply fell into a lake."

He was interesting, but typical. Somewhat of a disappointment, to be honest.

"Kyra, how is Amber, by the way? Sparkle tells me that she is having issues with another stallion bonded to you."

She could speak freely of bonded to Kyra, at least. There was no danger of losing her tongue and speaking of things that would only sting.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She turned to Songhue, "Thanks for asking, Amber and the other's are doing well. Though... My second latest bonded Dart is quit the character. He acts all smart, cocky and as hot headed as a stallion can be, but he does this when around others. Off on his own with just me, he is such the sweet boy." She sighed, her red and white stallion, when would he figure it out. "In all honesty, he does not seem to know how to act towards others of his own kind. He seems to have social skill issues that I posses at school," she giggled at this. It was so true she could talk to anyone here, humanoid or serian but students, might have been a whole other langue. "I hope in time that he will find someone who can turn him around, I try but there is only so much I can do. He just seems to love causing trouble." She shook her head. "How are all you serians? Sparkle, Path and Sign?"
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira watched as the two spoke about thier bonded. She felt bad for Mcderth, he was new to this land and probably confused about what was going on and suddenly all this talk going on was foriegn to him.

She kept her attention on Mcderth, taking a step to the side so she could talk to him without disrupting the other girls. "So what did bring you here? Do you know?"

Kellan
Foal
Foal

Post by Kellan »

Something in the air around this lake was different, whatever it was had my hair standing on end and my curiosity sparking to life. I lifted my head letting the sun warm my face and letting my senses reach out. The disturbance in the atmosphere was near the middle of the lake, but whatever it was had moved.
So letting my feet guide me I slowly edged my way toward it. My senses told me to be warey of whatever it was. But I kept moving till I was able to here four voices, three women and one man. They where at least a few hundred feet away, so I ducted down and kept to the rocks for cover making sure to stay near the shadows. If they decided to attack I would be able to surround my self in darkness.
When I got near enough to see there sillouettes I started to climb. Until I hit a ledge at least twenty feet above them, I layed down listening to there conversations. Something about serians a rare breed of something I'd never heard of. "Hey." I yelled down. Then in a sarcastic tone,"What are you talking about?" I lifted my head and looked down waiting to see confusion on there faces. Then layed back down and smiled.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Oh, fun. More company from nowhere.

"They are well, I suppose, and I thank you for asking. I suppose the only thing for your stallion is for him to find another.. One who lets him know it's ok to just be himself, without all the drama."

She glanced over at Keira as she stepped aside with the male, a small smile tugging at her lips. He had a tendency to sort of wander out of current events.. It was kind of her to sit with him that way.

"Sparkle is having some problems.. He is finally growing up, after all this time. Path is as restless as the dancing light. Sign.. I fear she worries for me too much."

A soft smile touched her face here, as it always did while speaking of those she cared for. They were truly precious to her, those that had chosen her..

"In any case, we seem to have more surprise guests. She's on the ledge there, just to the left.. Mmmmn, and I'm told she's laying down for some reason, though she doesn't seem hurt."

Such strange creatures, these humanoids.. She had to shake her head at them, though she still smiled slightly as the winds whispered in her ears.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: It makes me giggle that you call us humanoids when were not even human.

BIC: Keira looked at the ledge in question, her mind seeming to be having trouble processing all of this. There were now five of them. She hadn't ever been around a group that large here. To her it was almost unsettling.

Still staring up at the ledge she called out "Hello. These two are talking about their bondeds." She said pointing at Songhue and Kyra. "And were talking about how he got here." She said pointing at her self and Mcderth then just at Mcderth. "Would you care to join us?"

She wasnt sure if the person in question would be at all friendly but she would be. Now it was just up to this other new comer.