Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Not human, but still humanoids. XD Humanesque, I suppose you could say.. I'm a humanoide myself. XD *chuckles and waits* <33

Mcderth
Regular
Regular

Post by Mcderth »

Mcderth looked at Kiera. I hate to tell ou this, but I really don't make a habit of falling into lakes when I am planing on going somewhere.

When he hured the voice yell down to him he paid it no heed. What do I care about yet another person here. I need to find a way out this crazy mixed up place.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him
(")_(") gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira looked back at Mcderth a little puzzled. He seemed annoyed, which given the circumstances he had every right to be but hadn't he heard of a little thing of common curtosey. They were trying to be nice and make him feel at ease dispite the situation and he seemed to not even care.

"Well then where may i ask," She said a little snippy "were you headed that you seem to be just dyyyying to get to?"

There was a part of her that felt bad for being rude to him but an even bigger part was getting pretty stinkin sick of his attitude. Suddenly she wasn't sure if she really care if he felt comfortable here, let alone wanted.

Mcderth
Regular
Regular

Post by Mcderth »

Mcderth was a little shocked when Keira snipped at him like that. He needed to be making friends right now, learning about the pull this place had and why he was here. They had been here far longer than he had, maybe they could help.

I'm sorry for my attitude he began.I'm just really annoied about what has happened today. He gave her a low bow Please forgive me.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him
(")_(") gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira was taken back, shocked to say the least. Here she had been figuring him for a heartless jerk and here he went and proved her wrong. Maybe there was more to this than he was letting on. She wondered what had happend that had made him so grumpy. Considering how fast he became repentant when she got onery with him she figured it had to have been something big.

Sighing she asked him, "What did happen, we've asked you a couple of times and you keep avoiding it." As she said this she realized that it might be a touchy subject or... or... something personal. She cringed, that wasnt something she wanted to think about so she hastilly added, "If you dont want to talk about it thats fine, I'll understand, but sometimes it helps to talk. To just get it off your chest and sometimes get a different point of view. But its entirly up to you. I wont push it."

She hoped she hadn't pushed it and that it wouldn't make him defensive. She just hoped he knew that there were plenty of people here that were willing to be his friends and be there for him. People who wanted to help him. Hopefully she hadn't made things worse.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"You worry too easily, Keira."

She spoke with a little flick of her wings, glancing over at the two before looking back over the water. Personally, she didn't care where he had been going. What mattered was that he was here now and that something apparently wished him to stay here for a little while at least.

"I'm not sure how to go about aiding you, traveler; none fully live in these lands, none but the unbonded at least. We each have another place we call home, a place we share with our charges."

She supposed it would be best to figure out what pulled him so strongly to this place, yet something told her that only he would be able to tell just what that was.. And why.

Time would tell, as it always did.