Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Keira »

Keira rolled her eyes. This she knew. She tended to worry too much about certain things. She was still willing to listen. She knew how important it was sometimes to just have someone to talk to. Someone who could listen and be simpathetic.

"Ya well that seem's to be my lot in life, its not a lot but its my life." ((ten points to whoever can name that movie quote)) She called towards Songhue. She didnt care if she was worrying too much she would help him. Or try.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra turned and looked up at the rock ledge, she was surprised to see another girl, 'wow, many people are out wandering today,' she thought. She acknowledged the girl but would wait till she came over before saying hi. She turned her attention back to Songhue, "I agree. I hope he finds the special someone soon, then he can learn to be himself and get along better with everyone. And get to be turly happy, more than he is now" She listened to what her friends answer was, "Yes, that can be difficult at times, coming to terms with growing up. As for Path, I think she may need to get more, then maybe she would not be so restless. For Sign, it just shows you how much she cares for you" Kyra smiled at Songhue, hoping what she said would help.

Kyra turned her attention back to Keira and Mcderth. She had listened to the conversation while talking with the fairy, but she hadn't listened fully. She looked at her new friend, "Don't worry Keira, people worry, it's part of our nature. Sometimes we worry when we should and vice versa. So don't let it bug you, I know what you mean. I worry about things too, sometimes too much and sometimes not enough."
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Mmmmn, yes, it is a typical trait. In any case, there isn't much to be done now; he is, for the moment, stuck. And thank you, Kyra.. I do hope that things calm for them soon, as well as for your own bonded."

Apparently Starlight's bonded was becoming irritated.. This truly was intriguing, watching them all interact. In all honesty, Songhue could no longer remember why it had been so long since she had last wandered. ((I know the line, but suck at movies))

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: lol its off of a bugs life, i guess thats what i get for haveing 6 nieces and 3 nephews. I know cartoons way to well for my own good.

BIC: "I know its a trait" She sighed "I'm better sometimes than others." She shrugged. It wasnt like she really cared. She was who she was for the bad, the good, and the annoying. She turned back to Mcderth wondering how he would react to all this.

Mcderth
Regular
Regular

Post by Mcderth »

Mcderth just shruged at it all. For the most part all the chatter about serians didn't much interest him. He didn't see much point in it all, but they seemed to be very attached to them and he wasn't one to judge. Well about things of that nature at least.

Well if you ladies will excuse me I'm going to see what other fun people are up on that cliff to chat with. With a thought he was up on the cliff with the new comer. Hola there, I'm Mcderth. You new here too?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him
(")_(") gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl lol. I watched the movie many years ago liek 5 or so lol.

She turned and looked at Songhue, "Thanks, and I do too." Kyra turned back to Keira, "Yep, I posses that trait too and like you, I am better sometimes but not all." She hoped that she was helping both her friends. Wow, today had went from sitting on a rock alone to meeting 3 new people and so far m she had made one friend and bumped into another. She was quit content so far for the events. "Keira, how are your serians?"
I need a new image holder...lol