Gathering Around the Bonfire

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Gathering Around the Bonfire

Post by Keira »

Keira grinned at Kyra. "I love night. I wish that it always was. I could live without the sun." She streched, illistating her point. At that she fell backwards off the stump upon which she was sitting. Closing her eyes she giggled. Not embarassed in the least.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Vineda laughed, knowing by Keira's laughter that she wasn't hurt. "Not me. I love nights like this but I need a little sun to keep things bright. I have seen some serians out and about here in the foothills, and they are gorgeous and fun to watch. I've not had the chance to actually meet very many."

Deciding that she didn't want any more sm'ores, she stuck the end of her stick into the flames and watched as they danced around it as she chatted. "I've met other creatures in my travels, though. A gryphon, two unicorns, several dragons, even a little sootball creature. He looks to be somewhere between a dustbunny and a spider."
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She laughed at Keira, "I guess. I love both the same. Night and day, I could not to without both. The glory and bright colors of the day, and mysteries and shadows of the night." She finished her smore and leaded back, putting her hands out behind her to support her. "Well, maybe soon you can meet some already bonded serians or find one who chooses you to bond with," she said smiling at Vineda. "Wow, that must be amazing to see all those creatures. I would love to hear more about them." She looked around up at the sky and awed at how many stars were out already. "Also, sorry for not adding this earlier, Vineda. I live here and in another place, there is a gate way from my family to the human world. I wish I could stay here always, but there are people who would dearly miss me, if I disappeared on them. The one good thing is the human world time is way, way slower than here. I can be here for a few days and go home and I have been only been away for a few hours. It works."
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

"Wow, that's really convenient." Inwardly she frowned slightly, and her face became guarded as she tried not to let her emotions show. She was somewhat of an exile in her own homeland.

After a moment of thought, her face brightened. No use in dwelling. "I saw some amazing things on my journey here. The creatures I mentioned were ones I became friends with, but there were others that I couldn't have befriended even had I wanted to... I accidentally intruded on an unfriendly werewolf once. That was really scary!" She hopped off the rock she was perched on and sat on the ground, leaning back against it.

"Hopefully I can make somewhat of a home here, at least for the time being." It was hard to think of anywhere as home at the moment. She had unwittingly become a wanderer.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira sat back, munching on another smore. Man those things are good! She sat in front of the log now and leaned back against it, content to just listen and much until she was needed for input in the conversation.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She was fine with quiet herself, but it seemed that everyone was more or less willing to hang back and let things happen at the same time. The only problem with that was that nobody was stepping forward to Make things happen.

"Such travels are wonderful to hear of, Vineda, and on such a note I thank you once again for the food. Rarely do I come upon such a feast while I wander."

She offered a soft, warm smile here and settled against a log, her eyes flickering as the flames shot higher, the shadowed form of a dragon growing within the center.

"I have met such strange creatures myself in my wanderings. My.. My mate. Has a few forms that you would find intriguing."

A soft smile played across her lips as the words danced merrily on her tongue. Her mate. How wonderful and strange it was to say such words.

"I must admit to being particularly interested in the griffin you claim to have met. I had befriended one long, long ago... She was a good, noble creature."