Gathering Around the Bonfire

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Gathering Around the Bonfire

Post by Kyra »

[[Sorry for the wait. :P Teachers thought it would be funny to give me 5 tests and quizzes in the same week. :P Good, now. Also sorry if not a long post.]]

Kyra listened to both girls and watched how Songhue seemed to radiant with light and joy every time she talked of her mate. "A walk does sound good. Also, don't worry, Vineda, walking helps me too sometimes," she smiled at both girls. Then she stood up, and walked moved closer too them, "So where shall we head?"
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

OOC| Thanks for waitin'... sorry for the holdup

The spark was enough to make her startle inside, though outside she displayed none of her surprise. The wash of love and happiness, peace even, was nearly paralyzing for a moment. Vineda had been broken before... even though she was now healed, such concentrations were breathtaking to behold.

Her eyes were bright as thoughts cleared and she came back to herself. Never before had she met a fae. The depth she had seen in Songhue'e eyes, the energy transfered from that simple contact... it was like being suspended, lost in the clouds.

Realizing with a jolt that everyone was standing, waiting on her, she shook her head a little and joined them.

"I really haven't explored this area as of yet, so I've no plan. I was just up for some wandering... Unless one of you knows a good direction to take?" See looked hopefully at the others. Maybe they'd find a game or a small adventure!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| No worries. x3 P.S. Check my bio for a good pic of any of her forms.

A slight shimmer and the fae changed, ready for the walk. Her seraphim form was her favorite for casual travel.

The soft, velvet blue gown blended perfectly with the shadows, in any case, her soft white wings tucked safely against her back as the blue snakeskin cowboy boots stepped over the old log. Her dress wasn't made of pure wind as the other had been, yet it still seemed to constantly shift and flow even while it clung to her curves. The very material seemed to shimmer in the night air.

"It has been a long while since I walked these lands. Wandering for the sake of moving feet sounds like a fine way to reacquaint myself."

The nearby branches parted as she passed under, though she didn't continue on. Merely turned and held them with a light hand for the others, wings rustling quietly as she nodded for Kyra to go ahead with a tender smile.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra giggled, "Alright then in that case lets just let or feet carry us to where ever they may." She looked around the area, she really hadn't explored this part. She mostly has explored the cove area and islands and ocean bottom. This would be so much fun. Kyra turned back at the glittering light, she watched as her friend changed her form. She had not seen this one before and was astounded by it's beauty. "Wow, Songhue. That is a really nice form." Kyra followed and walked though between the branches her friend was holding apart.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Seeing the being standing where the fae had just been, Vineda sucked in her breath. "Oh. How beautiful!" She knew she sounded very simple, but her wonder was almost child-like. She followed Kyra through the branches, with a quiet "Thanks" to Songhue.

She couldn't really see much ahead besides more trees and Kyra. She heard a stream gurgling somewhere in the distance - probably the same one she had gotten a drink from earlier. A few beams of moonlight streamed down through the branches overhead, dancing through gaps ever changing from the motion of the leaves. After a few paces the trees began to thin enough to allow for less of a line. Vineda walked more to Kyra's side, making sure that Songhue was still nearby and that she had room enough. She glanced back to see a red glimmer of the bonfire through the trees, still leaping merrily despite their departure.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

A mild blink and a deep blush was all she could come up with as a response to their compliments and praise. She never thought of herself in such terms, not as beautiful nor plain; she merely was.

"The dappled moonlight through the trees is ever a lovely sight," she murmured, her voice seemingly winding through the branches like so much wind. Perhaps that was what was truly meant. That it was a lovely, even beautiful night... That nature, in all her forms, was a wonder to behold.

"I remember many night spent in just this way. Walking through the forestry, leaving the dancing lights behind for others to see and gather around. It is the first time in a very long while that I have done this with any company, however."