Your sheets feel like winter...

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Sheena
Foal
Foal

Re: Your sheets feel like winter...

Post by Sheena »

The hesitance of the apearing feline being, didn't bother Kayler.. It was normal for an animal to realise what she was, and just run away instantly. It actually made her curious on why the cat didn't just run away like any other cat.

Honestly... would a vampire be so low as to kill and feed on a small unsatisfying cat. Rather a tiger would be more appetizing. Something that would actually fill her up, rather than sucking down on a child's juice pouch, leaving you more thirsty than before, like salt water.

The word slaughterer hung in the house cat's head. Not surprising. Even if she did want to feed upon this cat, the cat couldnt out run her, and she could snap the cat like a dead leaf in the fall. She could drain her body within a matter of miliseconds, and she could have already done this as soon as the cat's scent reached her nostrils, but she didnt. Obviously this cat didn't know very much about vampires.

This cat's claws would brush Kayler's skin like a feather. Her teeth would probaly chip away after forcing themselves down onto icy cold, stone hard skin. They would grate away as if being filed away on cement. Fighting Kayler back would be pointless, any defensive move would be helpless. The cat would be dead already, if Kayler decided to hurt it. Yet Kayler wasn't one to like, deciding another being's fate.

A burning warth brushed against the palm of Kaylers hand, she smiled a little. "Feeling brave are you?" She used her nails to scratch behind the cat's ears. The cats paws stepped upon her knee, as much as it shouldnt have, it surprised Kayler. Another living thing's touch was un believable to her, as much as words meant to her, a kind touch felt like a band-aid on her emotions.

Kayler looked into the cat's eyes. She knew it wasn't a cat, yet she decided to play along with it. "What do you want, pretty girl?" Kayler tilted her head and ran her hand down the cat's back and slid her hand softly around her tail and repeated the process.
Last edited by Sheena on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Ok so I was reading your story and it sounds really good the the only thing I really noticed was on this last post Sheena put that "The cat stared into her eyes" and in Vineda's post before that she hadn't put that she was staring at her or even watching her. Just be careful Sheena, thats technically power playing and that can get you into a whole heap of trouble. I'm not saying this to get on your case about it or anything, I just wanted you to be aware of it and to be careful. Other than that I'm liking the story :heart: keep it up.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Further note, it would probably be better to note that it was how she thought of things (in regards to slaughtering the cat) than how it would definitely be.. But aye, you never want to note something about the other char that they themselves haven't already noted (outside of appearance)

Sheena
Foal
Foal

Post by Sheena »

OOC?: oops i mis-read her last part of her post... Hah. She said golden eyes and I forgot Kaylers eyes were gold. I know what power-playing is, theres a couple other terms used for it, like god-moding and stuff. I guess I should edit my other post now. Thanks for pointing that out to me!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

OOC| Sorry it's taken me so darn long to reply!! School is in the process of eating me alive! ><

BIC| On the cold bit of breeze that slipped by, Vineda could sense the arrogance of this vampire. Not the same arrogance that was so often found in human hearts... More like that of a dragon, she thought. Perhaps it was the same in all of those beings she had once thought 'mythical'.

She wasn't fooled by the playing along. A vampire would as easily sense the wrongness in Vineda's cat-presence as Vineda had sensed that this was not simply a human.

Once again she asked herself what she was doing here, but for some reason it felt right. And not just because this girl seemed to know exactly how to give cat massages... After allowing a satisfied purr to escape, the cat allowed a lazy thought to drift out to the vampire. Her mind might be guarded, but then again this meeting was strange enough that it just might be open.

What brings you to stand as a statue out here in the foothills?

Like the cat she was pretending to be, she was to dignified to use human speech.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Sheena
Foal
Foal

Post by Sheena »

'Ok, definatly not a normal cat.' she thought to herself. It was kinda strange no that she was petting a being that probly did not think like a cat, something that thought much like a human... Kayler let her hand drop and slid a quick glance over the cat looking for anything strange, anything that give away what she was. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary besides the fact that the cat had just talked through telepathy.

If she thought back would the cat hear her? No probly not. Might as well speak out loud.
"I've got no where else to be.. but whats a kitty doing out in the midst of the snow. Hmm?"
She wasn't trying to sound like a jerk, but that's how it sounded when the words slipped out of her mouth. Maybe snappy was more the word, rather than jerk..

So then what was the cat? A magician, shape shifter, a witch's cat? Or maybe Kayler had just imagined that the cat had spoken to her... No the voice was too distinct and clear. Does Kayler have a second personality?Maybe the cat wasnt even right there in front of her and shes just going nuts. 'Oh what the heck, just shut up Kaler.' She thought to herself. Ok maybe she was talking to herself now...