Cold Toes

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Cold Toes

Post by Vineda »

"Any ideas on what to do now?" She felt up for anything at the moment, but who knew what the others would want to do... another game, a bonfire... Things were so quiet around here outside their little group that it seemed she was out of practice.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"I vote a party."

Lifting her head off her paws, she looked at the little group with brightly shining, mischievous eyes, somehow all too fitting for her kitsune form. With the quiet one gone there was no one to answer the last riddle - that game had reached its end. But with the death of the old came the birth of what was new.

"A large fire, a feast, some music of drum and wind, let there be a party with merrily dancing paws, so say I. Let us enjoy the company to be had and learn of each other through ways other than words."

Pierre Monteux
Regular
Regular

Post by Pierre Monteux »

Pierre smiled and took a drink from a flask from inside his robe. A party sounds like just the ticket.

Pierre pulled a small case out of his robe, and started assembling a double recorder.
さよなら

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. A party it shall be, then." said Shadow Flame, purring contentedly. "Now to get ready for the party." he said, mostly to himself, and climbed up a tree quickly, settling on a low branch and grooming his fur. It had been a bit of a while since he had a proper grooming, unfortunately, and he needed to get himself clean, even if it was only for a small gathering of friends.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

"A party!!" It had been a long time! She turned quickly to the fae, ready to help get things started. "What can I do?" Perhaps gathering some wood for the fire or food... A shiver of excitement passed down her spine as she considered the possibilities... perhaps a fire would draw others out of hiding places. Or not. Either way she couldn't wait!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Fire, food and music are imperative, of course, Songhue smiled. Would you be so kind as to locate what can be easily dug up while I dig around for a few more instruments? I haven't a clue what you, she nodded to Pierre have there, my friend, yet as it does not seem to be something to burn or eat I shall presume it can be associated with melodious sounds. In which case that leaves food and fire - Lots of fire and even more food!

With that, the kitsune stood and trotted over to a log that ShadowFlame, now in a tree, had been sitting near. Drums.. How to create drums for their party? Oh, earth never was her strongest element.

Sighing, she set her jaw, stared at the wood and dug her heels in, determined to be more stubborn than the earth and logs around her. There was some way to coax the wood into a drum base and the earth and leaves into a taught, dried skin... She thought.

Well, best not tarry, she grinned, flicking an ear as the wind flicked through a hollow spot to create a sweet whistling laugh. If nothing a few wind based creations can be fashioned whilst I think.